Search results

1. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

It was stanced for city driving. However when I tracked her for the first time. I rubbed a lot in the front. The aggressive driving required the suspension to compress a lot. So will now, have to roll the front arches or increase the ride height.
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Two more track day pic.
  3. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Sweet Catarham
  4. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Some pics from my first track day at the Dubai Autodrome. Event held by www.evolve.ae Some excellent turnaround.Learned a lot & now need to set up my suspension & clearance. Way too much understeer. Guess rear ARB are in order first.
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Tracked mine for the first time.
  6. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Out & about....
  7. Leon Cupra R25

The VAG scene is good but numbers are limited. Not many people into quality modding. Nowhere as big & developed as US or Europe.
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

New rubber Pirelli P-Zero. Sooooooooo much more grip now.
  9. Leon Cupra R25

Amazing build. Congratz on the magazine cover..!
  10. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Time for some fresh rubber. I inherited shitty Dunlop Direzza from the previous owner. Got a fresh set of Pirelli P-Zero. What a night & day difference in handling & no more wheel spin..! Now I can take corners with much more confidence.
  11. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

The JOM Coilover install was done at a local garage. Iám not handy with a spanner :( This is my 3rd set. Had them on my MKIV GTI etc before. Very good value for money.For street driving.
  12. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Stock Much much better now. Post lowered.
  13. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Next up JOM Blueline coilovers. Great value for money.
  14. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Quick wash after the wheel install. Need to drop her. Dont like the stock 4x4 stance. Also installed the Cupra front lip.
  15. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Thanks guys...! First thing after the timing belt change was the wheels. Swapped the stock to ABT SP01 18x8.5" wheels.
  16. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

Greetings from Dubai.....! Been lurking around on the forums for sometime. Self-confessed petrol head with a small collection of cars. My 2009 Cupra being the latest addition. Trying to get into the weekend local track day scene. Needed something light & easily tuneable. A stock 09...
  17. P/FL Cupra R Rear

Sick mod.... well done..!
  18. Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

What a monster...!
  19. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Sweet...congratz.