Search results

1. Redline

290 -> 300 or wait for mk4?

Well, no more power means no purchase. Just stop buying a rehashed car. People buy these cars for power. Handling is already almost as good as it gets. I doubt they will ship the car with RS spec for the same price. Either they throw in the RS3 engine in this car or they factory tune it to...
  2. Redline

So that's another year of waiting.... i highly doubt it will be a slower car. That's suicide after all the work they put in the CUPRA brand. Yeah i have both.
  3. Redline

I have a low mileage 2016 290 that is really fun but i am getting a bit sick of the torque steer and the car is getting a bit old. Should i pay another 10k EUR to get a 2019 300 or wait for MK4? When will CUPRA ST MK4 go on sale? Why are they still hiding the specs?! Do you think it will have...
  4. Redline

Mk4 interior

that pop out center screen looks like ****.
  5. Redline

Cupra (2019) Multimedia modifications

Try USB cable and android auto / apple carplay. If that works then you are good.
  6. Redline

Modified Cupra 280

The big brakes , intake and the exhaust weren't enough to tell this chap it's heavily modded? Did he use to work with fruit purchases before used cars? You are also a new poster. What business do you work with. This whole thread is weird as hell. For what it's worth: Sounds like a really...
  7. Redline

Stolen Cupra

Is the cupra emblem front side blacked from factory?
  8. Redline

Liking it but not loving it

You need to push this car to get it. It's sold as a family wagon with some speed in it. It's basically an affordable race car that is dressed in a tux. Turn off all the unnecessary ****. Turn on the good stuff. Throw out the **** stock exhaust. Change the gearbox mounts Style the car if you...
  9. Redline

Most comfortable lowering springs? 5door 290

Which strut brace?
  10. Redline

Wanting side skirts for my cupra 290, ideas?

Where can i get them for 290£ ?
  11. Redline

Most comfortable lowering springs? 5door 290

Did handling improve when you push the car?
  12. Redline

Coolant level drop cupra 280

The only liquid that should be top upped on a car is PETROL and wind washer fluid. Unless you have a unique engine that eats OIL and manufacturer states TOP UP OIL. Every other liquid should be in a sealed closed system that needs to be replaced every now and then but not "topped up" If it's...
  13. Redline

235 35 19 p zero pz4

I have a separate winter wheel setup, my Pirelli p zero , which i am very pleased with , will maybe last this summer and that's it depends how aggressive i drive this summer.
  14. Redline

Splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser

Looks like self tapping screws from the bottom into the side of the car.
  15. Redline

235 35 19 p zero pz4

Is Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 the best you can get?
  16. Redline

Splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser

What's the difference between: https://maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-286-SIDE-SKIRTS-DIFFUSERS-SEAT-LEON-III-CUPRA-FR.html https://maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-1763-RACING-SIDE-SKIRTS-DIFFUSERS-SEAT-LEON-III-CUPRA-FR.html Do these fit the CUPRA ST? What is the difference between racing and...
  17. Redline

Cupra 280 help

Sounds weird, then it can't be fuel or plugs. Maybe DSG is having issues in 2nd gear if it's only 2nd gear? When is it time for service? DSG gearbox oil change maybe? Same behavior in comfort and cupra mode?
  18. Redline

Cupra 280 help

It idles fine?
  19. Redline

Mandatory speed limiters to be fitted to all new cars in Europe after 2022

They will tax the new tech after they make it mandatory. You will always end up paying.
  20. Redline

Cupra 290 sub 8

it's orange line not sub8 sub 8 had brembos multispoke rims and side skirts.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.