Search results

1. zeffania

SEAT Leon: 6.5" MIB2 £350

Sold Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. zeffania

I'm sorry I don't know. Hopefully someone on the forum can help. I can post pics of the details on the sticker if that helps with checking if the code is compatible or not
  3. zeffania

Now that my Leon has been sold, it is time for the upgraded stereo purchased from yorkshirevwagretrofits.co.uk to go. Comes with all that is needed, screen, glovebox unit, wiring, USB and cubby that sits under the climatronic designed for the FR as it contains a strip of chrome as shown in the...
  4. zeffania

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Yea, trying to sell the car was frustrating to say the least. I'll get it on here [emoji106] Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  5. zeffania

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I need to sell my MIB2 unit that I bought now the Leon has gone. Is the best place on the forum or do we think FB groups or eBay? Thanks Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  6. zeffania

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Waved goodbye to it yesterday [emoji22] An hour later I went to pick up my new car So far the dash cam install was far easier in the Leon [emoji1787] I know fuel won't be as good as the fr, but I'm doing less and less miles these days Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  7. zeffania

Washed it for the last time [emoji22] Going to miss it Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  8. zeffania

I just took mine off. Looks really odd without Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  9. zeffania

My accelerator was tight and stretched to fit. Also from AliExpress Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  10. zeffania

I posted on a local Facebook group and a guy that does vw retrofitting is going to sort on Saturday for £50. The garage up road that quoted £177 seemed rather excessive Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  11. zeffania

Refitted the carplay stereo [emoji2357] Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  12. zeffania

Thank you. Don't suppose you know how easy/hard that is please? Loathed to give the decent stereo to a dealer, would rather sell it privately but if not, so be it Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  13. zeffania

Installed the original stereo and got a component protection active message Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  14. zeffania

If you're near Basingstoke, I'd give you mine to try as my car should be going next week Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  15. zeffania

Yup and they lasted about 5 minutes. I've had them in the boot since. They popped out when opening the door especially as you're not used to them being there and have to adjust the way you open and close the car Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  16. zeffania

Sold it, well hope I have. Used motorway so just need them to collect. Oh and I need to clean it and remove the stereo, pedal covers and foot rest Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  17. zeffania

Drove it to a BMW dealership and purchased a 128ti. Now need to strip out the MIB2 unit before I Cazoo the car. 6 years, but time to go petrol. My commute is too small these days and the diesel just isn't getting warm. Been a great car and will miss aspects of it, but looking forward to new...
  18. zeffania

How are the buttons as I see yours isn't VC Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  19. zeffania

From the date of registration of your SEAT, you'll receive a three-year paintwork warranty, plus your SEAT will be covered for a 12-year period, against perforation from rust Found this online and made the call. Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  20. zeffania

Cleaned it and found this [emoji17] Now to locate a local ish dealer and hopefully get it repaired under warranty Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.