Search results

1. zeffania

SEAT Leon: 6.5" MIB2 £350

Now that my Leon has been sold, it is time for the upgraded stereo purchased from yorkshirevwagretrofits.co.uk to go. Comes with all that is needed, screen, glovebox unit, wiring, USB and cubby that sits under the climatronic designed for the FR as it contains a strip of chrome as shown in the...
  2. zeffania

Mirror folding busted

Looks like my near side is going the way of my off side and needing replacing. Does anyone know if the mk 3.5 wing mirror will fit the MK3 or if I can get the motor out and use it please? Would rather get the newest I can as the other was replaced by seat and brand new Thank you Sent from my...
  3. zeffania

Starting issues, 184 diesel FR

I currently own a 2l 184 Leon. Was bought when I was doing 55 miles a day and even then I would have the odd issue with starting taking a few extra seconds to turn over before it kicked into life. I can prime the car twice and still not have it turn over straight away especially now it's getting...
  4. zeffania

Upgraded head unit

I recently upgraded my original stereo from my 2014 car It now has the sport dials but only the g sensor works. It's there any way to get boost and oil temp working please? Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. zeffania

Automatic Air Recirculation

Does anyone use this or just press the button on the dash when they see an old diesel? I can't see any difference at all. I thought it was supposed to tell when a car or a smell hits a sensor that the air is changed to in the cabin only?
  6. zeffania

My Fr 184

After 7 years and 94,000 miles the Octavia has been sold for something smaller and quicker :cool: 63 plate, Jan 2014 184fr mk3 Leon. No plans what so ever as it comes with everything I need: Tech pack - uprated sat nav stereo incl DAB and LED lights Convenience Pack - auto lights...
  7. zeffania

Leon FR, 10k budget (Deposit left)

Well, I tentatively advertised my car and a couple of hours later, a friend wants it Best get properly looking for an FR then 181bhp, tech pack and under 10k. Doable, but 11k would be better for a mileage as I would prefer one on 30k, not 60k but SWMBO has set the figure. Any links...
  8. zeffania

Newbie on the look out for a Seat - Found it!!!

Hi :wave: New to the forum as I am currently looking (researching) at the Mk III Leon FR in either guise, ideally the 181bhp one :p Currently driving a Octavia Estate 1.9pd with a shark remap. Not much else done to it apart from a change of badges as the old ones looked poor, touch screen...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.