Search results

1. Rear right door lock

I changed my broken lock on my rear rightt door with one from a mk4 Golf, everything seems to function ok except for when i try locking the doors from the switch on the door panel, it only locks if I use the remote, i have asked around and they said that i need to make modifications to the...
  2. Spark Plugs

hello im wondering what is the right spark plugs to put in my 1.4 16v seat ibiza 2004?
  3. Key Immobilizer

so here's the problem i extracted my pin for the instrument cluster, but the thing just wont log in, it seems like theres something wrong in the cluster
  4. Passenger seat broken - help!

i had the same problem, the guy weld the seat to a fixed position in order to get over this problem
  5. Key Immobilizer

thank you for such a quick reply, i didnt get what you said, i mean the hovering part i understood and it's not showing any thing, but the skc?!
  6. Key Immobilizer

help , i just got a new key fob, im just having a problem with programming the ID48 chip inside it which is for unlocking the immobilizer. when i want to use the VCDS software it needs a login for the instrument cluster, where can i get that from?
  7. Heater corre

hello thank you for the quick reply, i did try it it's the same not hot air
  8. Heater corre

here is my scan: Saturday,19,August,2017,18:46:19:04550 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 15.7.0.2 Data version: 20150820 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: VSSZZZ6LZ4R051937 License Plate: FL420 Mileage: 136100km-84568mi Repair Order...
  9. Heater corre

the method you mentioned should i try it with ac on or on econ?
  10. Heater corre

hello everyone, sometimes i turn on the heater in my mk4 ibiza 1,4 , and it starts throwing cold air and sometimes its hot air, when the ac is on and the options are on hot it still gives cold air unless i turn off the ac and put it in econ mode. so i want to check the heater core and possibly...
  11. GUIDE: Replacing Blower resistor pack. (Climate controlled units only)

hey what about the heater core? should i disassemble the whole dashboard?
  12. loss of power steering on cold starts

i got a new battery and all seems to be perfect thank you
  13. loss of power steering on cold starts

sen turk musun?
  14. Ibiza multifunction steering wheel retrofit

still no clue?, im searching for the same tutorial
  15. loss of power steering on cold starts

True, i started my car on the second gear with only ignition on so no battery was used to start the car and i have power steering, thank you
  16. Rough idle

you should check the heat sensor on top of the thermostat
  17. Serious Electrical issue with my ibiza need help ASAP!!

i'm not an expert , i read your problem and i was wondering, did you check the cables on top of the battery that are feeding from the positive?, and there is another cable feeding positive to the in-car fuse box , you might want to check those i think
  18. multifunction steering wheel

can i retro fir a multifunction steering wheel , and what do i need to get else the steering wheel itself?
  19. loss of power steering on cold starts

when cold starting my 2003 ibiza the dashboard light of steering is on , and there is no power steering, after that i turn the car off start it again and everything back to normal, this only happens in the morning
  20. TCS switch

my 6l ibiza has got this tcs switch the light does turn on when i start the car, but after it goes away, using the switch it's not doing anything, 99% the switch is faulty but i can't get hold of another switch what can I do instead to turn off my TSC
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.