Search results

1. Rear Window 'side' spoilers

I could be wrong (it has been known), but are these the same spoilers that are fitted to the 1.6D ST Ecomotive Technology? I was in a friend's such car today (a 2 year old company car) and these look exactly the same as his standard fit. Of course they are, I just read the first post on...
  2. 2017 Leon!!!

I am yet to be given my build week but my estimate of 10 weeks delivery has suddenly become 16 weeks, allegedly due to my chosen spec. I don't have too many issues with either date as I faffed around with the configurators for weeks, thereby missing my own target of Apr 01. I am only to glad...
  3. 2017 Leon!!!

21 Jan.
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

Hi Omen, apologies for not replying before now, I was waiting for an estimated delivery date from my suppliers. I received a date of 10 Apr today, that'll be roughly 10-11 weeks from placing order. I'm pretty confident of that date slipping and that should give me more needed time to save up...
  5. Adaptive Cruise Control or ACC pack?

Thank you Dt-spd. I've found it difficult to decide on the specs and I've revised them far too many times already. I need to settle my mind on what I've now ordered but ACC appears to be such a popular option I wanted to ensure it was included. I'll leave my order well alone.
  6. Adaptive Cruise Control or ACC pack?

Hi Folks, I ordered my new FR DSG with the Advanced Comfort and Driving Pk option. On the configurator the option includes a ACC pack and I assumed that was the adaptive cruise control, also ACC (if that makes sense). It describes the pack as including: ACC pack (Automatic City brake...
  7. 2017 Leon!!!

Thanks for those pics Tarpek, made my mind up that the panoramic sunroof is a better option for me than the machined 18" alloys. I just finalised my order, a very expensive list of options but I couldn't resist the toys. I know some aren't into the gimmicky stuff, but I'm a moth to the light...
  8. Hello from NI

Thanks for the replies gents. I'm on the wrong side of 50 something so any creature comforts in way of additional extras are welcome. I opted for the 184 over the 150 due the independent rear suspension, though to be honest I'm sure I couldn't detect the difference between the two. Having...
  9. Hello from NI

Hi, I've been lurking on here for some time and just about read and re-read (and re-read again) every post for the Mk3 Leon before opting to order a new ST FR184 DSG in monsoon grey. I haven't too many questions to ask just now, just to add a comment that without your many varied opinions...
  10. Hi

Hello, I'm about to order a 2017 Leon, which will be my first Seat. My previous VAG experience is limited to a couple of Mk1 Jettas, a Mk1 Scirocco, a Mk3 Golf and a Polo. I've been lurking for a few months and thought it high time at least to make an intro. I'll not be a prolific...