Search results

1. Crezzlin

Fuel gauge and range goes up if i put fuel in but doesn't come down

2007 Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSI Does this sound like my fuel level sensor is sticking? If so can you change the fuel level sensor like a fuel pump on other cars? i can't seem to find any info on it. Thank You
  2. Crezzlin

Front subframe help

Could somebody tell me if it's possible to remove one off the front subframe arms that attaches to the wishbone without taken the hole subframe off.. Thank You MK 2 Leon Cupra
  3. Crezzlin

Just snapped wishbone bolts

snapped wishbone bolts going vertical on the rear alloy block.. I have two small studs left sticking out.. Any advice before I try to heat or drilling? Thank You
  4. Crezzlin

Lost Power Steering after unplugging battery

Cheers, I have done this 10+ times but no joy... Can't even find a manual on how to do this on a Seat, only for Audi and VW
  5. Crezzlin

Thanks... I did 8 miles in it yesterday but no joy 🙃🙂
  6. Crezzlin

Hiu guys, any advice please I unplugged the battery for a second now I have a yellow wheel symbol on the dash and the steering is kinda heavy.. Can anyone tell me is this normal on a Leon and does it need calibrating to reset? Thanks
  7. Crezzlin

Steering wheel light

I have the same problem.. did you fix it? Thanks
  8. Crezzlin

Sticking rear brake

Hi mate, in about to change my cable on one side but it's a MK2.. did you have to remove the center console or can you get to the rear of the handbrake from the same window for adjusting. Thanks
  9. Crezzlin

Replacing handbrake cable help

07 Leon Cupra, my handbrake felt strange and my back left wheel was sticking, found the handbrake cable had perished at the caliper end . Has anyone changed the cable and know how to Access the interior side.. do I need to pull out the center console? Thanks
  10. Crezzlin

Frustrating judder on idle? Could intercooler boost pipe be the issue?

My 07 Cupra 2.0 tfsi does the same at idle, been like that all the time that I've had the car, 3yrs! Just replaced the coil packs and plugs and still does the same, but the new new Bosch coil packs have made the motor feel much smoother.
  11. Crezzlin

07 Mk2 Cupra 2.0 Engine covers?

Hi, does anyone make an after marked engine cover for the mk2 1p 2.0 tfsi engine? my original cover no longer fits after replacing the airbox with an aftermarket induction kit and now after heavy rain I'm getting water in the plug cavity's without having my engine cover on... Any tips? Thanks
  12. Crezzlin

Interior lights stuck on 07 Cupra Mk2

Hi, I did post this last year but no replies, my interior lights are stuck on 07 Cupra Mk2, had to remove the bulbs. Any ideas? Thanks
  13. Crezzlin

Rocking in the car when at idle and shifting gears MK2 Cupra 2.0 TFSI 07

Rocking in the car when at idle and shifting gears MK2 Cupra 2.0 TFSI 07 been like this for a couple of months but only just noticed it inside the car when idle. Any ideas? Thanks
  14. Crezzlin

Mk2 Cupra 240 front disc and pad guide?

THANK YOU Mate 👌
  15. Crezzlin

Mk2 Cupra 240 front disc and pad guide?

Hi does anyone have a link to a guide, can't seem to find one anywhere and I'm having trouble getting the large clip off caliper 😂 Thanks
  16. Crezzlin

Forge Atmospheric Blow Off Valve SPRING?

Hi what spring do you guys run, 2007 Cupra TFSI 240 with the Racechip giving it 50bhp+ The stock spring in the kit is Blue but they list 3 others.. Green - 5-15 PSI Yellow - 15-23 PSI Blue - 23-30 PSI Red - 30 PSI Thanks
  17. Crezzlin

Correct Diameter size for Shocks?

Long shot but do you still have the 40mm photos, just trying to see what my car would look like with the same drop.. Thanks
  18. Crezzlin

EBay suspension worth getting?

Thanks Damian, just seen the VOGTLAND 35MM SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS & SHOCKS SUSPENSION KIT on your site, do you recommend it? TA
  19. Crezzlin

EBay suspension worth getting?

Around £400 if that's possible.. Ta
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.