Search results

1. Fuel filler door central locking

I bought a replacement and managed to get it done in 5 mins, was quicker to order my self and replace than to get replaced under warranty replacement part cost about £15
  2. OBDeleven modifications

Yeah i have it set to just the drivers door as i have a film for blocking out the sun for my kid in the back (temp until i get them tinted) but it will catch if the window was to be put down Think ill just have to deal with it being the one window down for now
  3. OBDeleven modifications

Anyone know if its possible to get the front 2 windows to open from the key and not all 4 to open?
  4. OBDeleven worth it?

You can do long coding in the pro version but not the standard version
  5. Glovebox Removal Leon ST 65 Plate

Ah was thinking it would be similar to when i wired my dashcam and some extra 12v's in the boot Good luck with it :)
  6. Glovebox Removal Leon ST 65 Plate

Assuming its going to be the same as my 63 plate, you push the sides of the glovebox inwards and push down. Its stiff but it does go down and ive not broken mine doing it this way no need to remove screws
  7. Car Seat Questions

Yeah it is a shame, my daughter is almost 5 months but the car seat we had i didnt think it was secure enough in the car so had to swap but since it was cheaper at the time with a discount i didnt mind that it only done till 4 Must say though the 360 for getting her in and out is great so i...
  8. Car Seat Questions

Yeah it only last till 4 but they didnt have the ones that last longer in store that day and i needed it that day Got a good price for it so not really complaining
  9. Car Seat Questions

i have the jolie 360 for my wee one and it fits no problem I tried one that wasnt isofix and the seatbelt didnt fit round so decide that an isofix seat was the way to go and its been solid for the last few months
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I got the normal size from an ebay seller and ive not been pulled up about them, it was one of these sellers that dont ask for the form with the private reg on it so im not sure if they are 100% road legal but until im pulled up about it ill leave them on
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I went for the 3d gel plates as i think they look a bit better than the metal ones, only paid like £20 for them i think it was
  12. Bumper grille replacement

Ive looked into this after hitting a rabbit at 70 mph (surprise there was no blood on the car) on ebay i seen them for around £30ish to replace it you need to remove the front bumper only reason i haven't done it yet is this will take a bit of time and the weather in Scotland hasn't been...
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ive had mine on for around 6 months now and they are starting to loosen off, i didnt really use the boot prior to my kid being born so id imagine if they are getting used regularly it will be easier to close quicker than mine
  14. faulty lights warning

mine had this and it had to go to the dealers to get rid of it, not sure what they done
  15. Fitting rear parking sensors

Going by your profile you have the same car as me and the bumper can be removed, ive had mine off following a guide on here Dont think ive heard of a car that has the bumper as an all in one either? (i could be wrong but ive never seen one)
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Finally got mine back after being rear ended just over 2 weeks ago The things replaced and fix where (approximate cost to fix was just shy of £2k) New rear bumper bar, new rear bumper, new rear bumper trims, new rear bumper retaining brackets, new rear number plate lamp and new rear number...
  17. Ultra-high mileage: experiences and expectations?

There was me worrying about how my 1.6 will be as i near the 100k miles (should clear is next year unless i get a job closer to home), seems nothing to worry about as long as i look after it
  18. Coding Mods - Warranty & Insurance

I think it would only effect the warranty if something broke as a result of you doing a mod As for the insurance im sure you only have to declare mods that make the car a bigger target for criminals or change the look of the car like alloys remaps etc I got my car from Arnold Clark and have...
  19. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

1995 Rover Metro 1.1 1998 Mk1 Fiat Punto 1.2 2011 Chevrolet Spark 1.0 2013 Mk3 Leon 1.6 TDi Hoping to soon get into a FR or Cupra (Newborn may make the Cupra wait a bit)
  20. What mods do you have

Same reason i got a dashcam but then started putting together clips for a youtube channel After being rear ended on Tuesday its came in handy with proving its not my fault
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.