Search results

1. Seat Ibiza Bluetooth Module

Drivers side mate Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  2. Seat Ibiza Bluetooth Module

Ibiza fr 1.4 TSI DSG 6j (2012) Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  3. Seat Ibiza Bluetooth Module

Mines under my seat [emoji106] Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  4. FR 1.8t - 205/40/17 84w tyre pressure?

Should be inside you petrol cap mate? Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  5. Friend spent £8k on an Ibiza FR just to it explode and Seat not willing to help

Ive got the 1.4 TSI DSG (150bhp) and the oil consumpsion works out to about 1ltr every 1000/1500 miles. I thought it was rediculas that id owner my car just 5months and id put in 6ltrs of oil. Eventunatly I took mine to seat and on the 3rd time (the first two i chickened out at the cost of the...
  6. What to do next... (Ibiza modifications)

Hi guys been a white since ive posted.. Quick update: Problems: nothing to make me want to get rid of the car altho Oil consumpsion is a joke to be honest. As its now been 11months owning the car and its drank just under 11ltrs of oil (perfect filling everytime) Also had an oil consumpsion...
  7. Friend spent £8k on an Ibiza FR just to it explode and Seat not willing to help

Hi mate, what engine does she have in her ibiza 1.4tsi? Or 1.2? Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  8. Newbie

Longbridge northfield andy Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  9. Newbie

Hey, My names Daniel, I'm 24 from Birmingham and I'm now the extremely proud owner of a 2012 SEAT Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI DSG and can honestly say I could not be any more happier! Having come from a Mk6 fiesta zetec s the jump seems huge. Took a couple days to get used to the DSG (nearly changing...
  10. My Cupra

What you thinking of doing next mukka? Pressed plates? Wind deflectors? ect... Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
  11. My Cupra

Stunning mate! Love those blue calipers! Looks like and ocd clean aswell aha Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise