Search results

1. Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

Hi Everyone, I have purchased a new panel to relocate my Hazard Lights, ESP and Passenger Airbag Indicator however I am struggling to find a wiring harness which works correctly. I have purchased: ZENEC Z-EACC-S6J - Tyre Pressure button does not work ZENEC Z-EACC-S6JN - Tyre Pressure and...
  2. Ibiza 6J stereo upgrade

Thanks for the quick reply! I've looked at your link and it seems good, did the harnesses work at all? Just because it's a fair bit easier to do that then fiddle around with the pinout haha! Do you know where to find them before I do decide to repin the connector? I think I would rather try the...
  3. Seat Ibiza MK5 fuse box layout!

I forgot to upload this a while ago, but in case anyone is wondering still, here is an image of where the +12V fuse is. Hope it's helpful! :) EDIT: Photo won't upload from my PC unfortunately :/ Sorry for this totally useless reply :confused: ...
  4. Ibiza 6J stereo upgrade

Hi Everyone, I've bought a new stereo and hazard switch panel for my Ibiza, however I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the adaptor to convert from the old panel to the new one. As the hazard switch (and others) are currently under the radio head unit, the adaptor is required. The...
  5. Seat Ibiza MK5 fuse box layout!

Thanks for that, that's really useful! I ended up just pulling fuses out one by one until I found it, then had to check for any codes with my OBD scanner. Thanks!
  6. Seat Ibiza MK5 fuse box layout!

Sorry to be late to this forum haha! Do you know which fuse is number 1 by looking into at them? And then which way they go? I presume the mini fuses probably go from 1 to 24 (or something like that) and then the large ones go from 24 to XX. I'm just not too sure where the little ones end and...
  7. 2014 Ibiza Fuse Locations

Hi Guys, I'm looking to find the 12V fuse so that I can piggyback off of it, however I can't seem to find the layout anywhere (for some reason SEAT didn't feel the need to tell me which fuse does what in the manual...). I've looked online but can't really seem to find much in the way of...
  8. Ibiza MK5 (2014) Stereo Head Unit Replacement

That makes sense, I'll look into it. Thanks for pointing that out! It might just be an optional extra which the person who owned the car before me didn't go for, hopefully it more or less just needs plugging into the new head unit haha!
  9. Ibiza MK5 (2014) Stereo Head Unit Replacement

I always thought they were mics :S Do you know what are they there for then?
  10. Ibiza MK5 (2014) Stereo Head Unit Replacement

Does your car not have two mics in the ceiling, just in front of the interior light? I have two there so I imagine that there will be a separate wire in the back to connect to them. I was just hoping to be able to use the Bluetooth calling without the sat nav in because I find it slightly...
  11. Ibiza MK5 (2014) Stereo Head Unit Replacement

Hey, Thanks for the info! I'm happy without the Bluetooth because I'll get a stereo with built in Bluetooth anyway, but does your parrot asteroid let you use hands free through the car microphones? And if you have the canbus adapter, does that mean you can see the car information on that...
  12. Ibiza MK5 (2014) Stereo Head Unit Replacement

Hi Everyone, This may have been asked before, however I couldn't find a thread which answered my question so I thought it would be worth starting another (I found some which related to my question, but didn't fully answer it). I want to change my standard head unit to a nice double din...
  13. What does "INSPEC_" message on dash mean?

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago my car was telling me that it needed a service, and so I did the service and reset the message and all was good. However, today when I was leaving work a message reading "INSPEC_" appeared on the centre screen, and it had a spanner symbol next to it. I know...
  14. Ibiza MK5 Service Guide?

It's alright, I'd serviced my old Ford KA before but just wanted to check to make sure there was nothing specific I needed to do for this one, but I did it a few weeks ago and all is good thanks :)
  15. Ibiza MK5 Service Guide?

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know where I can find a service guide for my MK5 Ibiza FR? As far as I'm aware, there isn't a Haynes manual (the closest I could find was a VW Golf) and I can't find anything like a service checklist online. It's my first time servicing this car, and I've only done...
  16. How do you change fog lights on MK5 Ibiza FR?

Hi everyone! A while ago I changed my headlights to HIDs, my full beam to white bulbs and my sidelights to white LEDs. I have purchased white fog lights, however I've encountered a problem when fitting. The drivers side one is easy to do, I can unscrew the lining under the wheel arch...
  17. Ibiza FR Fog Light Removal

That's great, thanks for all your help!
  18. HID light options

Hi all, I'm thinking about changing my yellowish headlights for white HID ones (properly obviously, I have no intention of blinding people! :P ) however I'm not sure which way to go. As I'll have white headlights, I want to change the other lights to match the HIDs but I'm not sure what...
  19. Ibiza FR Fog Light Removal

@dm222 thanks for the response, but that's the guide I've been looking at (I put an extension link in my question, however it wouldn't hyperlink because I'm too new to this forum unfortunately). I think that's how I will need to do it, but I just wanted to make sure that the bumper wasn't going...
  20. Ibiza FR Fog Light Removal

Hi everyone, I need to change my fog lights, and I found a great guide on this forum (/forums/showthread.php?t=315970), but I had a couple of questions and seeing as the guide hasn't been updated since 2011, I thought I would be better off making a new thread. (I am unable to paste a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.