Search results

1. Replacement rear wiper arm - mk4 wiper on mk5 car?

Hi, My rear wiper arm on my 2010 Ibiza broke the other day, the plastic clip attaching the arm snapped in the cold weather. However, it appears my car has the old style rear wiper arm? The one where the blade is entirely covered by the arm like the above picture. Does anyone have...
  2. 2010 TDI Fuel Filter leaking!

Is it common for them to crack?
  3. 2010 TDI Fuel Filter leaking!

Hi Everyone, I have a 2010 Ibiza TDI Ecomotive, and recently I've noticed that the fuel filter is slowly leaking out diesel. It's a very slow drip when the engine is running, and doesn't appear to drip at all with the engine off. It has a 1K020 051E filter. I've taken the filter off and...
  4. 2010 Ibiza Boot lock failing to unlock

I did not know that! Whereabouts are you referring though?
  5. 2010 Ibiza Boot lock failing to unlock

Hi, I've noticed that the boot lock on my 10 plate Ibiza has started to fail to unlock. It locks fine! If it's a cold morning (below 4C) the boot lock won't work properly, you can hear the mechanism move (that whirring noise) but the lock itself doesn't budge - so the boot will move...
  6. First time owning a SEAT Ibiza, so got a few questions!

Hi there! I'm new to the site and to owning a SEAT Ibiza (2010 1.2 Ecomotive), but I just have a few questions about my car. If anyone has some information on them, it'd be greatly appreciated! I've noticed that when stationary on tickover, the headlights tend to flicker slightly. Is this...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise