Search results

1. Cupra 280 5 Door

Awesome motor! Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  2. LED bulbs for Leon Cupra 2010 (bixenon headlights)

If you get bulbs and they give errors you can switch the errors off using VCDS if you have access to it or live close to someone who does. Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  3. Ticking behind dash

I had this on my Pre FL Leon and never got to the bottom of it! My FL doesn't do it. Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  4. remap for £20 obd port ?

Not worth it. You're messing with your engine so take it to a reputable place and have a custom map by someone who knows what they're doing. I would recommend P-Torque. Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
  5. Chrome surround on front grill

I would purchase gloss black vinyl on eBay and give it a go. I did door pillars on a friends VW Caddy and it was surprisingly easy to work with the vinyl.
  6. My 08 Candy White Cupra

:) I will give the car a clean and start a thread soon!
  7. My 08 Candy White Cupra

Good effort! Just read through most of the thread, awesome motor! I have just purchased a FL CR170 FR+ also in white so will be keeping an eye on your thread.
  8. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

I'll have the armrest Dan if you could give me a text on the above number. Cheers
  9. A 20 Year Old's MK2 Cupra

Ideal, look forward to seeing more pictures! :)
  10. A 20 Year Old's MK2 Cupra

Nice motor, keep the mods subtle and you're on to a winner. I wouldn't say you're a nutter owning a cupra at 20. I owned a 330cd at 20 remapped to 280bhp and 550nm torque.
  11. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Hi, I assume the armrest in the same for a mk2 facelift? If so, can you give me a text? Will pm you my number. (tried to pm but couldn't, number is 07794261738)
  12. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Lovely motor! Would also like to know which LED side light bulbs you are running? Just bought myself a 12 plate White FR+ yesterday so will keep an eye on your thread :)
  13. Retrofit Auto Lights

That's great. Thank you!
  14. Retrofit Auto Lights

Thanks for the info. Do you know the part number for the sensor at all?
  15. Retrofit Auto Lights

Hi all, I have recently moved on to an Mk2 Leon FR from a Mk5 Golf. I miss the auto lights function and wondered if this can be retrofitted? If so, how hard is it to do and what parts do I need? I have VCDS so coding is not a problem. Thanks in advance