Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Tinted the rear lights The left is done And finish Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  2. Just ordered a Leon st in Mystery blue BUT

Some pics Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  3. Lowering springs

I have Eibach Sportline by Deimann, Deimann is a company in Germany that adjust the Sportline springs from Eibach to a more comfort version. Since yesterday I did a 400km's and I can say that the comfort is the same as the stock springs. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  4. Lowering springs

Nothing special if you have the FR shocks. The complete German Leon forum drives with FR shocks and lowering springs. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  5. Lowering springs

This is Eibach Sportline on my ST (2.0 184) Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

It's mystery Blue, my friend orderd one in this colour. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  7. 2017 Leon!!!

Sound pack is not possible if you go for the performance package. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  8. 2017 Leon!!!

Pricy with the performance pack Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  9. 2017 Leon!!!

Configuration is possible at the Austrian Seat website. Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  10. Lowering springs

I have a question, I would like to buy the Eibach Sportline springs 50mm/45mm at the front and 35mm/40mm at the back. I have an ST FR, the question -> are the springs to low for the original shocks? Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

What's a DNA remap? Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  12. 184 tdi mpg

6.5l @ 100km on normal Roads 6.0l @ 100km on the motorway +-650km to 700km Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
  13. Hello from Belgium

Hey there. My name is Jonathan, I'm from Zele, Belgium. Since 3 days I'am the proud owner of a Leon ST FR184 DSG. For me a good reason to register at this forum. I am the admin of autoforum.be , the largest car forum in Belgium. So most of the time I'm sitting there :D Car history...
  14. Best tyres

I'm waiting for the 4S to replace the Bridgestones.
  15. Milltek exhaust and no remap, is it possible?

Ok! Thanks for the answer. I know what to do.
  16. Milltek exhaust and no remap, is it possible?

It is a cat back exhaust.
  17. Slight condensation in headlights

I'm relieved to see that I'm not alone. I began to worry :)
  18. Milltek exhaust and no remap, is it possible?

I would buy a Milltek non resonated exhaust for my FR184. But I don't want to remap it (more than enough power for me :D) Is this possible or will I get error messages if it's not remapped? The reason why I ask is because a friend of mine has the Milltek on his Megane RS en he gets errors...
  19. making a 184 sound better

I'm looking for the Milltek Non resonated, only problem is that it's illegal in Belgium :) cutting in the middle box is the same problem. Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE A2003 met Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.