Search results

1. Diagnostic problem

Evening all, the EML has popped up on my car and I plugged it into a diagnostic machine to find out the problem and it has come up with " P2015 intake manifold runner position sensor / switch circuit range / performance bank 1a " Does any one know the problem I have here and what part I...
  2. Diagnostic problem

Evening all, the EML has popped up on my car and I plugged it into a diagnostic machine to find out the problem and it has come up with " P2015 intake manifold runner position sensor / switch circuit range / performance bank 1a " Does any one know the problem I have here and what part I...
  3. Passenger door not opening

As title says really, I have been trying for days now but I am getting no luck, the front passenger door will not open from the outside or inside, does any one have any ideas what this could be please ? I have took the inside upper panel off and sprayed some wd40 on/in the mechanism but still no...
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Hi, what spoiler and side skirts have you got on this please ? Thanks
  5. Remap/dpf

Hi guys thinking of getting a remap on my 2010 leon tdi 170 mk2 facelift but just a quick question. Do I need to get my DPF removed? As I have read mixed reviews about it so I ain't to sure people have said you got to do it to get the results of the map and some have said you will fail a mot if...
  6. Doors not opening

Hi guys I have had a bit of a problem recently, my passenger door and back drivers side door have decided to stop working from the outside once I unlock the car I have to open them from the inside but once I open the doors if I shut them again they will open with no problems, does any one know...
  7. EML code p2015

Thankyou.
  8. EML code p2015

Hi guys, could some one please tell me what could be wrong here I have this code coming up when I plug my obd in saying P2015 intake manifold runner position sensor/switch circuit range / performance bank 1A Also where could I find the part code for this please ? Thanks Sent from my...
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Thanks, it's straight forward job to be honest just when feeding the front sensor cables through the car to the main box it is a bit of a night mare
  10. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Retro fittered some front and rear parking sensors fair to say that took some time to do and a few french words come from my mouth time to time haha and i have done my door pillars gloss black Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. Chrome surround on front grill

Thanks guys, quick question ? Why wont this forum let me upload pictures it's says in the bottom left hand corner of the page .... you may not post attachments.... any one no why ?
  12. Vinyl wrap size

Hello, could some one please help me out I am getting my leon mk2 front bumper wrapped in the centre in gloss black to look like the cupra r mk2 could some one please give a rough estimate of how much vinyl wrap I would need please or if any one had done it them self's before how much did they...
  13. Chrome surround on front grill

Yeah i want to remove it so I can take it to that garage I am going to get it wrapped in gloss black vinyl I ain't going to try and vinyl it my self would look very messy haha
  14. Chrome surround on front grill

Please could some one tell me or know any links how to remove the chrome surround on the 2010 face lift front grill please ? I can see they is some sort of clips on it but I don't want to snap them by doing it wrong. Thanks
  15. Gloss black wrap

Hi guys, could any one please recommended a decent high gloss black 3m vinyl wrap please or know what the best one is to get please ? I need it to get a exterior part wrapped on my seat leon, thanks
  16. Body shop/good painter

Yeah Newbury is a bit far about 1 hour a think, I am in weybridge
  17. Body shop/good painter

I just had a look but that's a bit to far away for me but thankyou
  18. Body shop/good painter

I can't really find the best place to post this on the forum so as I got a mk2 I shall post here sorry if it is in the wrong section, I am located in Surrey and looking for a good spray painter to do a couple of little jobs on my car, could any one please recommended some one for me if you live...
  19. Leon mk2 spoiler

Thank you I will have a look :)
  20. Leon mk2 spoiler

Can some one please tell me where I can get one of these 2010 - 2012 rear spoilers from please? I have had a look but had no luck even ebay/amazon don't have any if some one knows could you let me know please, thanks...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.