Search results

1. 1.8tsi forge blow off spacer

No, you gonna better buy FORGE FMDVMK7A http://www.forgemotorsport.com/Blow_Off_Valve_and_Kit_for_Audi_and_VW_18_and_20_TSI--product--987.html It sounds like this www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvCs02ZmCY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDM9-UTHVcc&feature=youtu.be Still using it for 2 years
  2. Front strut. What do you think?

I was afraid of Bilstein B8 as I've heard of their excessive stifness on bumpy roads. And as I had no need in lowering so even didn't think about any coilovers. But Eibach sportline springs on standart shocks works not very correct because new springs have more force to uncopress shock and...
  3. Front strut. What do you think?

Bought them on eBay, because it was cheaper, then in Russia. Nevertheless, you can get them at any Koni dealer shop. For FR version with front struts Ø 55 mm and multilink rear suspension you need Front 8741-1572Sport Rear 8240-1297Sport Or a whole kit with H&R -35mm springs "Sport Kit...
  4. FR on 17s

I've got 225/45/17 summer wheels set and 205/55/16 winter set and see no difference in comfort, but with summer set handling is much better.
  5. Front strut. What do you think?

Hi everyone! I've already installed front brace, suits well, with new koni sport shocks works pretty fine. Now I've got an offer to buy a custom made brace like that UB Under Body Brace Did anybody install rear brace? Is it worth it? Will have any effort on handling?
  6. OBDeleven modifications

How did you made them flashing? And are there any chances to make other colours for ambient lights, like blue or green?
  7. Boot Struts

Can anybody say, what force these struts have? How many N (newtons)? It should be printed somewhere on their body.
  8. The ultimate front splitter thread

Don't want to start a new topic, ask here. Are there any variants of rear spoiler for 3-door version?
  9. Oil temperature rises rapidly

Actual engine coolant temp is 105-107°C, but display shows only 90°C for keeping users calm. If you plug in VCDS you'll see the real temperature, so the oil heats from engine and gets above 105-110°C in summer, and up to 120° and more on track days.
  10. APR stage 2 upgrade

Are there any bad smells from exhaust with sport cat? Or there is no difference in smell with sport cat and without any cat at all?
  11. The ultimate front splitter thread

How many bhp does this splitter adds?) I mean, it seems not be very aerodinamically, won't it cause top speed decreasing?
  12. Heel & Toe in manual Leon?

Damn, why doesn't REVO have this feature?! But nevertheless, APR had left our country, so there was no choice ..
  13. Heel & Toe in manual Leon?

It's impossilble to use hell&toe technique in mk3 Leon, as soon as you tap the brake pedal the ECU turns off the gas, no matter how hard you press the gas. You can try to tap the slightly tap the brakes pedal with left leg while right leg will constanly press the gas, and then car will...
  14. Front strut. What do you think?

Some guys in the middle of Russia started making front struts for MQB models. Here're some pics (and few words that maybe can be translated by google). https://www.drive2.ru/l/462223144518680620/ What do you think about it? Is it really useful on our cars, or otherwise can be...
  15. APR stage 2 upgrade

Don't you need to install cat-less downpipe for stage2?
  16. 2013 Leon Cupra 280 brake lines

there are lots of variants https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VII--2.0T_Gen3/Braking/Lines/
  17. Engine flush and fuel treatment - yay or nay?

Here in Russia VAG dealers tells to use every 15.000km VAG G001770A2 fuel additive to prevent pollution of fuel pump and other equipment. Part G 001770A2 is multi-purpose additive for engine fuels, part of miscellaneous lubricants for VAG cars. Is applied in 145 VAG models. Average...
  18. Rear view mirror vibration???

That's not right, sure dealer'll fix it.
  19. Distance / Wheel spacers for FR

There should be at least 4-5 working turns of threading on the bolt, so I think you'll be able to use stock bolts with 10-15mm spacers.
  20. Distance / Wheel spacers for FR

Big spacers may cause fast wheel bearing failure, don't they?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.