Search results

1. Lawtonater9

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I'm guessing it's tar? If so tar remover
  2. Lawtonater9

iPod Classic via USB - 2015 FR

I've got the exact same problem. USB device not recognised. It was an iPod classic from 8-10years ago so don't have any back ups. Guess I'll just stick with Bluetooth. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Lawtonater9

Boot Gas Struts

As above. No other mods required just press and hold the boot button on your key and the force of the new struts opens the boot on its own. Anybody else feel like God doing this? [emoji23] just walking to your car and opening the boot without touching it. It's my party trick. The service...
  4. Lawtonater9

Front Assist

I'll watch out for the tunnel one thanks. I guess I'll leave it enabled now, just for the extra safety factor. Might turn the sensitivity down though because what happened yesterday was a joke.
  5. Lawtonater9

Thank you [emoji5]
  6. Lawtonater9

A polish & layer of wax and I don't think there's anything better. I spend way too much time cleaning my own car let alone anyone else's haha
  7. Lawtonater9

Front Assist

Does anybody have this enabled? If so do you rate it? I was commuting in the Cupra this morning and a crisp packet (yes, really) blew across the road, the radar picked it up and slammed on the breaks. Luckily no car behind me but it brought the car from 30mph down to 5 in seconds...
  8. Lawtonater9

Best cleaning products?

Did the OP try any? I've tried a lot now and my favourite is NXT Wash from Meguiars. It's relatively concentrated and foams up well. People rave about Bilt Hamber Auto Wash so I'll be buying some of that next time just to see how it compares.
  9. Lawtonater9

Anyone ordered yet?

Girlfriend just picked up her new Ibiza SE Tech. The red is [emoji108] Dealer told us there was a 3 month wait on the FR model. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Lawtonater9

Braved the cold weather n gave her a clean [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Lawtonater9

Condensation in rear brake light.

I'd get that checked out. My local dealer's take on this condensation issue was if water beads start forming then he would look at replacing the units. I just seem to get minor condensation so he wouldn't replace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Lawtonater9

Why does DSG transmission have manual shift?

For me, the paddles allow for more involvement with the car. When I'm up in the hills it's nice to have that extra control. But then when I'm commuting the full auto adds to the comfort. Plus the DSG paddle extensions look cool AF.
  13. Lawtonater9

New to the Forum

Welcome. There's loads of info on here about all kinds of mods. The Daily Mail is a joke tbh
  14. Lawtonater9

That is one dirty backside. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Lawtonater9

I've been looking at Maxton for a while now. Looks so nice!
  16. Lawtonater9

STAGE 1 Cupra 360BHP vs Stock... Is it worth it?

What tyres are you using?
  17. Lawtonater9

Detailing a lease car?

If you're looking for long term protection ceramic is a good choice. If it were me I'd be taking it to a shop where any paint imperfections can be corrected before any sort of protection is applied. Have a look at professional valeters and detailers website for what companies they...
  18. Lawtonater9

Rear wiper.

Ok I'm just gonna say it's abit sad you've sat there and typed all that but if it makes you feel better then ok. Do they call u Mr pig because you look like one or what? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Lawtonater9

Rear wiper.

Thanks. I've ordered the same part you did. Not sure why it's catching on the top. I'll take it back and take it from there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Lawtonater9

Rear wiper.

Digging up an oldish thread here sorry but can somebody help me out! I've just bought a Bosch A403 H for my SC, come to fit it and it's fine but it's catching the top of the boot where the centre brake light is. I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious or what... Bought from euro car parts...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.