Search results

1. Leon SC door trim rattles

And I take it from that, that you lost your initial deposit for the car? (assuming you leased).
  2. Leon SC door trim rattles

Nice. I've been looking at the A4's funnily enough, some great deals out there on the 1.4 TFSI S-Line, a great engine in the Leon so I'd be happy getting one in the A4 if I end up rejecting mine.
  3. Leon SC door trim rattles

I think I might just do that, thanks for the tip. What did you end up doing once yours went back, did you get another Leon?
  4. Leon SC door trim rattles

It's on a 2 year lease directly from Seat.
  5. Leon SC door trim rattles

I've booked mine in again. I actually think it's worse since it's come back. I was on a bit of rough tarmac this morning and the noise was ridiculous. A four week wait to get it booked in as well doesn't help. I've been in touch with Seat CS to move things on hopefully...
  6. The Wait is Over

Lovely motor, in the best colour too. Much prefer the aesthetics of an electronic handbrake, a nicer clean centre console. I think a manual one stands out like a sore thumb on modern cars now...don't forget we used to have chokes sticking out dashboards once upon a time! I've had a Passat CC...
  7. Leon SC door trim rattles

Did it take much effort to get out of the lease? I'm only 8 months in to mine and if it can't be fixed by them I'd be interested in doing the same. A shame considering it's a great car. They know what's causing it, so you would think a bit of ingenuity from the dealer could cure it, rather...
  8. Auto Express Driver Power Survey

I could see it being a very reliable car on the whole, and living with one is hassle free but things like rattling door trims on mine is a let down, especially when they cant be fixed by the dealer.
  9. Seat Leasing - Service requirements

I've got my Leon on lease from Seat. It's a two year contract and I know the 1.4tsi needs servicing at 2 years or 20k. If I return the vehicle say a week before the contract is up (and it will have done less than 20k) do I need to get it serviced on handing it back? Also, am I required to...
  10. Leon SC door trim rattles

I had mine booked in with Lookers to get it fixed, seemed ok but after about 2 days it's back to how it was. It's the upper section of the door panel towards the B pillar, the exact same spot on both sides. Looks like it will be off to the garage again...
  11. Leon SC door trim rattles

I know this has been covered many times but thought I'd ask... So my 66 plate SC's door trims rattle like 30 year old Fiesta. I've booked it in 6 weeks ago, a technician agreed they need doing after a drive, took it back in yesterday to then be told (after they had it for a day) that they...
  12. SC door trim rattles

I know this has been covered many times but thought I'd ask... So my 66 plate SC's door trims rattle like 30 year old Fiesta. I've booked it in 6 weeks ago, a technician agreed they need doing after a drive, took it back in yesterday to then be told (after they had it for a day) that they...
  13. FR Steering wheel thickness

They used better quality nappa leather on the later FR models too.
  14. First Official Pictures Leaked (Unverified)

I agree, I wonder if we'll see a 3 door next-gen Polo or A1? The A1 especially seems it was originally launched as a 3 door only car.
  15. First Official Pictures Leaked (Unverified)

I think even the basic one above looks great. I guess those photos are from the Seat press event, very confident of them to have a car park full of it's current competition to compare it against! Interesting that they've dropped the 3-door version. I know some manufacturers are going down that...
  16. Door and cup holder rubber linings?

You'd be better off buying a roll of the stuff, then cutting to fit, because you'll want to do the glovebox too as that's not lined, just hard plastic so anything in there rattles too.
  17. OBDeleven modifications

I don't have auto lights - is there a mod to have the DRLs come on when I unlock the car?
  18. 2017 Leon!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7zrTBC4fqE Not sure if this has been posted, but a very detailed look at the facelift Leon SC FR. Looks great, I'm happy it's not too much of a change, seems I've just bought one - dark headliner looks better.
  19. Leon 1.4TSi vs Golf 1.4 DSG

Just picked up the 1.4 ACT Leon SC FR, great engine, I find I try and turn the engine on when it's already on because you can barely hear it. I've come from a 170bhp diesel, and I don't find the 150 in this lacking at all. I'd be interested to see how much of a difference the independent rear...
  20. New Car - Leon SC FR Titanium

Thanks. Be worth the wait mate, it's a great car - what engine did you go for?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.