Search results

1. Gearbox problem!!

When I move the gear knob I can see the cables moving and can freely move the selector on top of gearbox Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Gears not working

This happened late last night and I've not had a chance to look at it properly was just hoping to get a bit of guidance before I just write the whole car off Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. Gears not working

Hi guys. Was driving my 6L ibiza I think it's a mk4 I've lost all gears and can move the sector freely from the gearbox end. The gear knob is floppy as hell. When I move the gears it not engaging to any gear and still has resistance in the clutch. Anyone help me Thanks Sent from my...
  4. Gearbox problem!!

Hi guys. Was driving my 6L ibiza I think it's a mk4 I've lost all gears and can move the sector freely from the gearbox end. The gear knob is floppy as hell. When I move the gears it not engaging to any gear and still has resistance in the clutch. Anyone help me Thanks Sent from my...
  5. Arosa 1.0

Hello guys new to this forum Hoping someone may have an idea and hoping the head gasket isn't ****ed Got a 1.0 mpi x reg arosa Got a problem when driving the temp raises right to the top then fan kickes in and goes to 90 and will sit there for a while then repeat. Dropping all water too...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.