Search results

1. Time to say Goodbye

I have had 3 letters from Seat to get my software fix done and i just put them in the bin , job done .
  2. Exeo Coolant Temperature

Make sure AC is off and ECON is on . You can then check to make sure the cooling fans are not running.
  3. First Cambelt time - water pump needed ?

Is not part of the kit ? The guy who done mine who i trust 100% told me he always does change the water pump at the same time . As above most of the cost is getting to it.
  4. multitronic box query

Was told by a guy who is a very good mechanic who for years worked at a Audi main dealership that its best to change the oil every 30K .
  5. New to the forum

Link please ?l
  6. DSG causing RPM to 'hang'.

Just to add my 2012 auto is definitely a Multitronic CVT and its a very good to get the oil changed every 30,000 miles . Its a very smooth box to drive but funny to see the revs stay at 3000rpm as the speedo shots upwards .
  7. Media system random play.

Well thanks Tom i will look into that , first let me get a new card .
  8. Media system random play.

Just a update , the thought of putting 100s of songs one at a time onto a new SD card was off putting so i have took caldi's advice and put albums onto my phone and thats works a treat. Thanks All
  9. Exeo Thermostat... Change temp switch too??

I think they are all slow to warm up ? mine takes at lease 10 to 15 minutes and thats running at 50 to 60 MPH. Just wish it was easy to block some of the rad off.
  10. Media system random play.

Thanks Tom will give that ago. Caldi i may have to but some music on my phone first ! but will look into it, Thanks all.
  11. Media system random play.

Thanks both, Steve is i were to drop all the albums from my PC into to one folder and then onto the card would that work ? or have i got to drop each track into a folder ? Thanks again.
  12. Media system random play.

Thanks Steve , so i was not going mad ! I will have a think as if thats worth the time. Thanks Paul.
  13. Media system random play.

The car is a 2012 SE Tech with the media system E. What i am trying to do is to get it to play all of the tracks on the SD card randomly but so far i cant. I can get it to play the tracks off one album randomly (but not much point ? ) but not the whole card.I have switched off the repeat...
  14. Engine Temperature

Do you have the air con on ? if so the cooling fans run .Its easy to check .
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members