Search results

1. Springs/coilovers

Mmm interesting... is it a straight swap? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Springs/coilovers

Yeah 655mm all round would have been perfect... thanks alot bud think I'll go down this route and see how she feels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Springs/coilovers

That would be great bud... thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Springs/coilovers

Great cheers mate, I don't want to go to low as speed bumps are in nearly every street here and don't want to scrape the arse outta her lol so just a 20mm or 30mm drop will do me... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Springs/coilovers

Cheers mate, let me know how you get on with the springs when you get round to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Springs/coilovers

Hi guys, Does anyone know if lowering springs or coilovers from other cars in the vag group will fit a 2006 seat altea fr? ie: mk5 golf, bora , toledo, polo, leon etc... it's just I've saw a few for sale on a local site for other cars that are boxed and never fitted for half the price of a new...
  7. pictures of your altea

That's very nice mate... like the colour. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. pictures of your altea

Very similar only yours is cleaner than mine lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. pictures of your altea

Great think I'll give it a try mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. pictures of your altea

Oh yes far better debadged mate... did you do it yourself? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. pictures of your altea

Yeah far better debadged... haven't got much time to do anything to her yet as it's racing season here and I've been getting my bikes ready. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. pictures of your altea

Cheers mate, wasn't keen on the colour to start with, thought it was a bit dull but it's grew on me... needs a good detail though after i debadge it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. pictures of your altea

Still a work in progress... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

Think the mk2 & Mk3 mate are practically the same engine wise. the engine in the altea is a BWA engine from mk 5 golf gti and very similar to the cupra r as far as im aware. A lot of tips and know how in these forums. I'm sort of learning as i go mate lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

Oh and the cupra r fuel pump too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

Upgraded the airbox and mass air flow from a cupra before the stage 1 map and it brought my BHP to 261.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

No mate they were for the altea... being a sort of off roader and it generally sitting higher because of that lowering it may cause all sorts of problems for you but I really can't say... I'm sure someone here will know though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

Was going to use lowering springs... H&R are meant to be decent... around £170 for a set on Ebay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

I have thought about dropping it 30 mil just but have decided not too as it's a family wagon after all so don't want to spoil comfort plus nearly every street in a 100 mile radius from where I live has speed bumps lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

I've cupra r fronts on my altea tfsi... I bought it with them already fitted but was told they were off a 2015 cupra r... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.