3. Abilio1989

Cupra spoiler extension

Anyone know guys?
  4. Abilio1989

Maxton Design SPOILER CAP

Guys anyone can help me?
  5. Abilio1989

Cupra spoiler extension

Who have aerodynamic spoiler can install that spoiler extension? If yes, which one? Cupra or Fr extension?
  6. Abilio1989

Maxton Design SPOILER CAP

Hello guys, i want to know if that spoiler can be installed in aerodynamic spoiler or can be only in cupra spoiler?
  7. Abilio1989

Hello. Leon 5f 2.0 TDI 184

Thanks my friend ;)
  8. Abilio1989

I installed TRC splitter, rieger difuser, AEZ raise wheels, eibach pro kit springs, paint of gloss black all front grilles, 15% window tintt, remove "LEON" lettering,OEM skirts and aerodynamic spoiler ;)
  9. Abilio1989

Hello guys, this is my car
  10. Abilio1989

Brembo brake upgrade Leon tdi 184

Hello guys, i have a Seat Leon 2.0 Tdi 184cv and i want to upgrade my brake system. Anyone done that ? I am very close to buy these brembo 17z calipers and i want to know if they need adaptors or something like that. Some guys told me that if i can buy ml350 or gl350 rotors, they dont need...
  11. Abilio1989

Leveler of led lights and suspension

Thanks my friend ;)
  12. Abilio1989

Any mk3s lowered?

So, you disconect the leveler of lights? Some guys said that can break the leveler
  13. Abilio1989

Leveler of led lights and suspension

Hi guys. Anyone here with lowered Leon have issues with the leveler of led lights,any errors? When you lower the car you have to undock the leveler or just stay like original? Some guys said to me if i lower the car the leveler would brake
  14. Abilio1989

Any mk3s lowered?

When you install the springs dont appear errors in infotainment?
  15. Abilio1989

Any mk3s lowered?

When you install the springs dont appears error in infotainment?
  16. Abilio1989

Error in infotainment after lowering car

Hello guys, i have a big issue and i am very angry with that Yesterday i install Eibach pro kit in my Leon 2.0 TI 184cv and after that when i start the engine it appears many errors in infotainment such as - ESC - Tyre pressure - PARK PILOT,etc... - Regulation of Headlights - The car has...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.