Search results

1. romster1

Mirrors not folding with key fob.

did you do al 4 and a member called lukoslavia, or similar in this thread followed instructions from a golf forum which involved holding the window buttons for a longer period of time on all 4 windows
  2. romster1

you needto reset the windows details to do that are in this thread. resetting them resolved it for me when i had the same problem
  3. romster1

Start/stop failure and EPC light

the epc light has just started coming on in my MK3 1.8 but I'm not having any issues with accelerationism not sure why you would have had acceleration issues as the stop start system, from what i can tell has a separate battery so your main one would have been OKwhich seems to be the caser...
  4. romster1

SEAT Leon Cupra 290 Error: Workshop! Only leave vehicle in position P

cheers for the replies, glad its not a major issue I was worried that the dsg gearbox might be failing.
  5. romster1

SEAT Leon Cupra 290 Error: Workshop! Only leave vehicle in position P

ive recently had sporadic workshop messages pop up too but the car seems to be fine it seems to be ok when i put the car into P and then back to Drive position.
  6. romster1

I Think I'm Done!

I think Im done too. i ordered from citygate seat Twickenham was quoted a price for an after market reverse camera. After placing my order the salesperson's manager then wanted twice as much as I had been quoted prior to placing my order. i wasnt going to be ripped off so said no chance...
  7. romster1

thanks but i just followed Brownie 27's instructions and its all good now, hopefully it will stay that way
  8. romster1

sorted, all working, cheers
  9. romster1

Hi appologies i appreciate that this is an old post but my mk 3 leon has just started to have this problem following icy conditions. I wanted to know if yo haveto follow this procedure on all 4 windows or just the front one on the driver side
  10. romster1

looking to jump into electric with the leon 1.4 E hybrid but hae questions and need some advice

well i took on Source London about the ripping Londoner's off with their extortionate pricing and the London Assembly took my points on board and called them and were told that they would be introducing a new pricing structure by the end of the year and yup finally it makes using thier...
  11. romster1

Ehybrid PHEV Charging

from what ive read on here it never goes to 100% there is always a small portion left apparently to help battery life which makessense because the optimum charge for lithium ion batteries is approx 60 % even my laptop's battery power management software says its reached the upper limit at...
  12. romster1

1.4 ehybrid PHEV charging - how many hours from empty to full on 13A 3pin (granny cable) 230v supply?

from what iveread it takes 7 hrs using the3 pin domestic plug and nearly 4 when using charging points
  13. romster1

Switching between slow charging and fast charging

I thought that it wasnt possibleto fast charge the new e hybrid and that it only charges at 3.5Kw? Seat had also told me thst the car negotiates the charging speed with the charging point
  14. romster1

Cubic Telecom connection

i would have thought any firmware updates could be performed by the dealer when you get the car serviced.
  15. romster1

2020 SEAT MK4 Leon Estate FR 1.5 eTSI 150PS DSG review

you're not wrong. btw if anyone on here is in W London, steer clear of Citygate seat Twickenham. Its by far the worst customer experience that I have ever had in my life. I was given conflicting information and ultimately had my order cancelled because i didnt want to pay twice as...
  16. romster1

thanks yes I've got it now just surprised thsat even the sales man that I was dealing with wasnt sure
  17. romster1

thanks when i queried this with the salesman he wasnt sure
  18. romster1

the new leon FR E hybrid is on the scheme with a 0 up front Im closing on on one right now
  19. romster1

silly question i know but is the etsi the same as the e hybrid? reason i ask is because the fr trim varies quite a bit between thee hybrid and the etsi the brochure for the E hybrid fr has quite a few features saying except on the etsi
  20. romster1

CUPRA Formentor e-HYBRID to start from £38,625 – order books open 16th Feb

thanks yes id seen that video and actually shared that tip earlier in the thread I didnt realise that those were the settings which you had used,
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.