Search results

1. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Is it something like this you've fitted? https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-seat-leon-cupra-300-resonator-delete-pipe-kit-vagsp10006
  2. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Just the thing!! I come onto the forum as i'm wanting to get the exhaust changed as not satisfied with the noise coming out of the cupra 300! Your telling me this is just a resonator delete? I WANT THIS DONE TO MINE :)
  3. How old are we Cupra owners?

25 with cupra 300 [emoji594][emoji100][emoji100] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Suspension rattle from rear

What year is yours? Mines is 67 plate and get these noises on my cupra? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dark badged and wheel spacers

Hi all, Few months in owning my cupra 300!! What a machine [emoji7] love it! Looking to fit some spacers to the wheels front and back however have no idea what size would be best to get? And also where is best to get from? Has one fitted spacers and what mm have you used on the front and...
  6. Traded in the FR for the CUPRA300 [emoji594][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Hahaa that’s good then!! I’m currently with esure! They just seemed the be the best to quote last year for me and the ex missus! I’m only one 3 ncb soon to be 4 as I ended up loosing my ncb when some idiot decided to have a head on with me and the insurers decided after 18 months that the...
  7. Traded in the FR for the CUPRA300 [emoji594][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Hahaa I’m only 25 and my insurance is £200 cheaper on the cupra then it is the FR!!! Couldn’t believe it! Soundaktor is a good shout!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Traded in the FR for the CUPRA300 [emoji594][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Been hunting for a long time!! Finally found one in monsoon grey and pick her up Tuesday!! CAN NOT WAIT!! Will be sad to see my fr go as it’s been great but driven the cupra and holy moly!! Could not say no [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Couple of things - I have OBDeleven - can I do things like...
  9. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Okay guys, finally got round to doing it wheels.... decided to go for a dark metal grey so ended up with BMW slate grey..... from a distance it look black but once a few feet away they really pick up the colour Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Looks lush!! What colour was that?? Literally just matte dark anthracite ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Yeah man looks great.... defo going down this route Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Nice [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Looks smart mate, thanks for that....think I'm defo going down this road... I'll post a photo up next week when I get them done [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Hi mate, Yeah don't want to go down the usual black and white route as most cars do so want something a bit more subtle.... just really wanted to see a picture of them before fully committing but gotta get tyres on within the next week or so, so I'll get the wheels booked in too... Yeah will...
  15. White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Hi all, Wanting to get my wheels resprayed but don't want to go down the lines of white car black alloys so thinking of cutting it in the middle and going for gun metal grey.... Does anyone have pictures of a white Leon with gun metal grey alloys so I can see if I like it ? Thanks Sent from...
  16. Speed limits in dash display

Okay thanks for the help✌️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Speed limits in dash display

Any help would be great [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Speed limits in dash display

Nah i defo don't have the camera.... just the sensor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Speed limits in dash display

Ermmmm does it literally look like a camera ??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Speed limits in dash display

I don't have the lane assist so does that mean I can't use this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.