Search results

1. Mk3 fr speakers

Awesome. It doesn't sound like a blown speaker so I think some deadening material might be just the answer. Did you have any problems removing the door panel(s)? Also, what material did you use?
  2. Mk3 fr speakers

Thanks. I guess I'll just remove the panel and take a look. Maybe I just need to secure a wire or something. If the speaker is blown/damaged then I'll look into replacing them. Thanks again.
  3. Mk3 fr speakers

I own a 2013 Leon FR with Seat Sound. My driver side door speaker rattles when a song with bass comes on. My questions: 1 Has anyone had this problem, and if so, how did you fix it? 2 Would it be worth installing an aftermarket set, and if so, what size speaker am I going to need? Also: what...
  4. 2013 Seat Leon Cupra R 3-dr Concept

Wow. I think it looks great! I'm not a big fan of the exposed intercooler pipe though. I'm currently deciding if I want to leave my Leon FR with the stock Monsoon Grey or paint it a dark burnt orange, so this picture is nice to have a visual. I am also trying to decide what wheels I want. I'm...
  5. Leon from Portugal

Well, welcome to the fam and I sincerely hope the door control problem is an easy and inexpensive fix.
  6. Leon from Portugal

Welcome Fabio. Is this your first Seat?
  7. VIDEO Disassembly Front bumper

That is the first video I have seen. Very nice. Maybe just play it at normal speed with English subtitles. That way people who want to remove their bumper also (like me) can follow along a little more easily. Thanks for the post.
  8. Won't you be my neighbor?

Haha. If everything goes as planned, the only pics I'll post will make you think, "Oh! Someone got laser hair removal."
  9. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

2004 Honda Civic LX 2011 Honda CRZ EX I've found a new home with my Leon tho.
  10. Won't you be my neighbor?

Me too. It is going to be a bit tho. Just don't have the time at the moment to do it correctly. Thanks for the reply. Serum
  11. Won't you be my neighbor?

What up! The name's Serum. I purchased my first Seat Leon a few months back and am pretty happy with my decision so far. I own a 2013 Leon FR Mk3/5f 1.4 pre-facelift with 140ps (138 HP I think). Ever since I was 14 I have wanted to join the import/tuning scene. This is due to growing up in...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.