Search results

1. New arrival

Pirelli p zero ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. New arrival

https://i.imgsafe.org/dd31f430d2.jpg Unless you can tell! Photos don't do dynamic grey justice though! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. New arrival

I'll check on the tyre tomorrow! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Lazy Cupra Carwash?

I'm leasing my Cupra, but still want to keep it looking shiny, is detailing or a coating worth it? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Acknowledging other Cupra/Cupra R drivers

A bit like most bus drivers in London give the busses coming the other way a swift wave! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Anyone else sick of 50 shades of grey (cars)?

Just taken stock of a dynamic grey car, sorry! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Seat Leon Cupra mk2 Honda Civic 2.2 diesel (company car) Seat Leon Cupra mk3 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. brought new car - leon cupra - few things to ask

I had the same issue on my old mk2, new locking mechanism was required Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. How To Change E-Mail

Welcome Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. new member

Welcome ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. New member from Denmark

Welcome ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. New to this

Welcome! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. hi guys

H'ola!
  14. New member , second seat

Welcome!!
  15. H'ola

Hell of a difference between the Cupra mk2 and mk3!!
  16. New arrival

Definitely, I doubt anything santa delivers will give me as many smiles!
  17. New arrival

So my new Cupra 290 arrived 2 days ago, with all of 100 delivery miles on the clock. It's dynamic grey, black line, leather, with a sunroof and the seat sound system, will get a pic up when I'm allowed, although photos don't do the dynamic grey justice! I've filled her up with a tank of...
  18. Seat Cupra owner chat on camera for cash

I take delivery of my new Cupra 290 on Tuesday 20th if thats too late :lol:
  19. H'ola

Evening All I'm happy to say I'm returning to the Cupra Club, my new Cupra 290 arrives in a 6 days time . . . having opted for a company car earlier in the year and ended up driving a diesel Honda Civic, i jumped ship at the earliest opportunity and have leased myself something better (for less...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.