Search results

1. Racingline R600 vs Racingline Cup Edition

I have just fitted the cup edition today. I love the noise it makes. Some say it’s quite loud but based on some of the cars I have had in the past (Impreza sti, m3 with CSL airbox etc) I would say it’s not that bad and makes a really nice sound. I think the performance is going to be quite...
  2. Leon Cupra black lettering

It’s the Cupra Black edition that has that. I’d have thought you would be able to order them from Seat. Not sure if elsewhere has them cheaper though
  3. Cupra 290 Lease - Servicing

For anyone that may be in a similar boat. I phoned my local dealer. They said that the service is due based on the registration date or mileage. Not the computer. So I can get it done after the computer is telling me.
  4. Cupra 290 Lease - Servicing

Hi Guys, I got my Leon Cupra 290 Black last year on the lease deals. It was delivered early December (6th I think), but the cars computer is telling me that a service is due in 6 days. Do I need to do it in 6 days or is it 12 month from receiving the car (I have only done ~7500 miles). I...
  5. My Cupra 280 at Oulton Park - with vids M135i etc

I agree completely. I wouldn’t want to run them on my track car. The cornering speed looked great. So I was intrigued to know whether he was running better tyres or not
  6. My Cupra 280 at Oulton Park - with vids M135i etc

Looked great fun. Our Cupra's are such capable cars! You running track day tyres or the stock conti's?
  7. Cupra 290 Motorsport Dogbone Mount V1 or V2?

There is no way we can say for sure. What I did was set a video recording on my phone and put it under to take a look. Then reviewed the video to compare which one it was
  8. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

Yep. £41 with delivery. But then their system messed up so I chased 4 days later as it hadn't update from processing. So they sent it next day delivery and refunded me £20. So ended up getting it for £20. Amazing :)
  9. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

I bought the forge one that they recently developed. Don't know why I waited 5 months to do so. Such a dramatic change for £40 and 10 minutes work. Can just drive up on a curb to get under as well. Super easy
  10. Cupra 290 induction kit

A bit of both. I guess performance more so
  11. Cupra 290 induction kit

I fancy hearing a fair bit more induction noise and was wondering which kits people have fitted to their Cupras and how they have found them?
  12. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Ok. It's dark and feeezing outside. Is there anyway to tell which version of the powerflex mount I need? It's a Cupra 290 black edition on a 66 plate
  13. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Thanks. Shame it isn't the same as I have a mount from my old S3 8p that I never fitted and know that's the same as the MK2 Leon.
  14. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Does anyone know if there is a difference between this shape Leon and the MK2 with regards to these mounts?
  15. 290 black - running in? fuel?

I have often found with my other cars that the Tesco super unleaded has lead to some really good pops and bangs from my exhaust. Especially the Mini JCW I used to have!
  16. 290 black - running in? fuel?

Have driven mine as you always should from day one. Once warm feel free to open it up :)
  17. Cupra 280 - Getting ready to tune, your thoughts?

No adaptions needed?
  18. Cupra 280 - Getting ready to tune, your thoughts?

Unless I am being special. I can't find this? Edit. Found it. Does it need adapting at all to fit the 290?
  19. Boost gauge software update

Wow. Very simple and will be doing that in 15 minutes when I go for a drive. Thanks!
  20. Boost gauge software update

Is this available on the 290? If so how do you get to it :)