Search results

1. New member !

Hahaha well they did send me an email with a crime reference number... But a day later they told me to do nothing with the theft case because there were more important matters to dealt with...:confused:
  2. New member !

I hope so Andy :happy: It is our right to get the amount of money back to buy another seat ibiza sc FR 2.0 TDI. I will keep you posted after tomorrow !
  3. New member !

lol andrew, but no I am not a drug addict. The police said nothing actually, there was nothing they could do for me. So I am hoping that the insurance company will pay the money back.
  4. New member !

Well, the topic can be closed... The car has been stolen :cry::cry::cry:[:@][:@][:@]
  5. Upgrade Pads & Discs or 312mm Brake Upgrade?

I am also interested in a upgrade brake kit on the rear..:think: Has anyone partnumbers?
  6. 312mm brake upgrade - a warning

Does the brembo's fits plug and play on a Ibiza SC FR 2.0 TDI from 2010 ?
  7. New member !

Hi there guys ! My name is Simba (it's not from the Lion King, but still **** happens:rofl:) I am from Holland and my daily job is being a analytical chemist. I have a Seat Ibiza SC FR 2.0 TDI and before this car I drove a MK4 Golf ARL TDI with 240hp. So my Seat has now 143HP and I...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise