Search results

1. Matt_Beaky

Auto wipers not resetting

Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it. I have auto wipers, and they have no problem activating, and moving up settings depending on the rain fall. But I've found recently, when the rain stops or I stop the car, the wipers don't go back down the settings to intermittent or...
  2. Matt_Beaky

Parking Sensor affected by rain?!

It no longer happens just when it's raining now, it happens every time I stop. I've had to turn off the option to have it come on automatically as it's so annoying having to press the button on the dash every time I stop the car to stop the beeping! Is it difficult to replace the sensor?
  3. Matt_Beaky

I did think that, but then it's only ever the same one. None of the others have ever done the same. I've also had the false trigger, which is far less often so not as annoying. Must be a clash of the frequencies
  4. Matt_Beaky

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I couldn't find it anywhere... When it rains one of my front parking sensors beeps like crazy every time i stop, which drives me nuts! Question 1, are they easy to remove to take a look at? Question 2, Can i do something to it to stop it happening...
  5. Matt_Beaky

2017 Leon!!!

I love my car, but I now want a 2017 model! :cry:
  6. Matt_Beaky

Sat-Nav

I've not had any route problems myself. I used to have it display the 3 different routes, but always found myself choosing the fastest route, so now just have it set to that. My frustration with the sat nav is that it takes ages to imput an address. Pressing the postcode button twice and then...
  7. Matt_Beaky

Tech Pack auto dimming rear view mirror - disable?

Mine has the button on the bottom (under side) of the mirror, and it definitely turns off the dimming. On your other point, re the steering. Sport mode tightens the steering slightly. You can also change the settings to suit you on the custom profile
  8. Matt_Beaky

VCDS in Surrey

That sounds great. Thanks!
  9. Matt_Beaky

VCDS in Surrey

Cheers, but I will most likely be away then. I go tomorrow and get back on 2nd Jan
  10. Matt_Beaky

VCDS in Surrey

Is there anyone in Surrey with VCDS that can change a few things on my 64 plate FR?
  11. Matt_Beaky

Auto Dimming rear view mirror

Deleted
  12. Matt_Beaky

Whos best for modified car insurance?

It was years ago mind, but back when I was into my showing days, I had a fully modified Megane. Not a panel was standard! De-handled, smoothed boot, and bonnet etc. Changed pretty much everything. I was with Direct Line, and declared everything. When I had an accident, they let me use my...
  13. Matt_Beaky

FR Useless reversing light

I thought it was H7's? Like these: http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/mtec-h7-55w-super-white-hid-class-upgrade-bulbs/?gclid=CMLJpK_w89ACFca77QodcdsAOw
  14. Matt_Beaky

I have just looked up MTec, and can only find 100w ones which they state are 'off-road' purposes only UPDATE: Ignore that, I've found 55w ones
  15. Matt_Beaky

I will look out for them when I decide to do it
  16. Matt_Beaky

I assume it would be the same with the LED headlights on the Leon?
  17. Matt_Beaky

Oh, probably not worth the hassle then. I'll look ino Halogen ones when I decide to go ahead
  18. Matt_Beaky

I've seen the front fog LED's on sites, how do you know if they're legal or not? Will look into the HID ones
  19. Matt_Beaky

I used mine last night funnily enough. Was really foggy over my way. I'm interested in changing a few settings, like cornerng lights etc (I would get LED fogs then), but can't get OBDeleven as I haven't got Android. The other one is expensive too.
  20. Matt_Beaky

I'm not sure my number plate lights are. I'll check at some point. I don't have the winter pack, but I'm not sure if I'll change the front fogs, as I don't really use them (I'm not a fog light w*****... My biggest pet hate) but then the difference in colour to the LED healights when I do use...