Search results

1. SEAT Bocanegra - Gearbox Issue

With my Bocanegra being off of the road for 2 years sat at only 62k miles with a gearbox issue, It's time I finally resolved it and got it back on the road so it can be sold in a few months. P2832 - Shift Fork 'A' Position Circuit Range/Performance is what I receive when plugging in a cheap...
  2. Bocanegra - Mechatronics Issue?

Thank you for your reply, with how it is now. It's drivable if there's no more than say 10% pushed on the throttle. Anything after that and then the PRNDS starts flashing, it'll go into whatever gear it feels, sometimes won't even change and just shoot the RPM's up really high. If I turn the car...
  3. Bocanegra - Mechatronics Issue?

Not sure if this will bump the post but desperately need some form of an answer. I've run out of funds, ideas and everything. Haven't been able to drive for over 2 months now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bocanegra - Mechatronics Issue?

Hello everyone, I have myself a Seat Ibiza Bocanegra at around 60k miles now. It's never been mapped, it only has a catback exhaust system and a forge induction kit on it. I slowly began noticing some clunky gear changes, like my car gave up for a second on acceleration, then revved up and...
  5. Bocanegra - Flappy Paddle Problem

Hello all, Seem to be experiencing a problem with my flappy paddles in my Bocanegra, the (+) shift up sometimes decides not to do anything at all, like it has a mind of its own. The (-) downshift works perfectly all the time. I flicked over to manual and pushed the stick up and down for gear...
  6. DSG Paddle Extensions

I'm unable to find any that are suited for my Bocanegra, I am unsure whether the paddles for Leon's are the same as mine. Can anyone advise? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Drugalyzer uk :/

In a sense it's barely a money making scheme, obviously you have the knowledge of the stuff, so you must research behind it and have seen what places like Cali are making, to which they're putting back into the community. It's exactly what this country should be doing and controlling, it would...
  8. Scorpion exhaust

My Cobra cat back exhaust wasn't as loud as I expected it to be. But I know once you start inching back from there, that's where it can increase. Going decat as you mentioned, or going full straight through, turbo back. An induction kit may slightly increase the sound of the exhaust also (will...
  9. Bocanegra - Engine Management Light

Good evening people! This is the second time this has happened to me now and I believe I may know the problem but would just like clarification. When going into Sports and giving it a good run, the engine management light will come on as well as another light (can't quite remember now), it...
  10. Drugalyzer uk :/

I think the levels of testing are so low that even passive smoke from a spliff would probably show a positive on the Drugalyzer. There's nothing to get around it really, with the stuff being street grown, who knows what levels of THC are in what you smoke. Unfortunately I don't have any...
  11. New to the Seat scene!

Thanks for the heads up! I have been reading about them and you're not wrong. I'll only be looking at going Stage 1 and once the car is complete in my eyes it will be for sale, awaiting for the next little project. Do you have any tips / advice you can offer before going all hands in? Sent...
  12. New to the Seat scene!

What's good people? I'm Stephen, I've changed from my Audi A3 S-Line Black Edition to a Seat Ibiza Cupra Bocanegra. What can I say... the car is a pocket rocket. Extremely fun, sharp and responsive. I hope to soon create a thread with a progress of slightly modifying and styling up the car...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise