Search results

1. Zx7R

2016 Cupra 2016 alloy wheel choice/refurbs

Some historical intro: When I bought the car (from the dealership) it came with pZeroes, finished those in a year and a half - terrible experience. Wheel hopping all the time, and finished in less than 20K. Then I put Mischelin PS4S - an excellent tire, excellent grip and all, but they are a bit...
  2. Zx7R

2016 Cupra 2016 alloy wheel choice/refurbs

I've got mine for 7'th year, couple of years ago I decided to fix scratches at my detailers. He got the wheels painted with a gunmetal gray, not silver color but grey one. The similar color is in the inner parts of the spokes. The intention was to have as original look as possible, and so it...
  3. Zx7R

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Indeed looks great. I didn't go to my detailer this year, first time in 6 years, usually I clean my car inside once a year, and all the good cleaning outside, including clay bar/removal of stains, oxidation and such. (almost don't use it, drive alone, no food/drinks/etc' inside :)) ). But this...
  4. Zx7R

Need help in finding a part name

Just came to thank you another time - now I've lost the rear right piece, and I recalled about the tread I created. You are the savior!
  5. Zx7R

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

What a view!
  6. Zx7R

Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Looks similar to all guys' problem in this thread, only in your case the white path "was stronger" a bit. I guess (if you look for previous messages) - it is because of the shape of the seat, when you get in to the car - before you sit straight in the seat - first you seat partially on the side...
  7. Zx7R

Question for member who has fitted Bonnet Hydraulic Struts

It's nice when you have tools and place to work :) Mine have no problems, couple of years since installed. Maybe it depends on how much one drives/opens the bonnet.
  8. Zx7R

Need an image of original Seat Leon (Cupra) 2016 cigarette lighter please

Sort of want to keep it all original, except of what is not ;)
  9. Zx7R

I see - didn't ask for, but my car includes the lighter - only the part itself is lost last days, the knob (don't know how it is named). The 12V connector exists - my dash cam was connected to it. Now installed a new dash cam with direct connection to the electric line, so wanted to put the...
  10. Zx7R

Thank you. The idea is to replace the original one, which is lost.
  11. Zx7R

Hi guys, can anyone in a case, make several images of cigarette lighter in their Leon 2016 (Don't know if different models have different construction for the knob). I've lost my cigarette lighter (don't smoke though) - just hate that something is missing and would like to buy a similar one. Or...
  12. Zx7R

Cupra battery question

I did never charge it or something. Maybe a charge could do the change, but anyway it was replaced - wouldn't like to get stuck in nowhere. :)
  13. Zx7R

Cupra battery question

Ok, again, thank you for answers.
  14. Zx7R

Cupra battery question

10 years? I know that the material inside is degrading because of short rides and hot weather. Can that be my case?
  15. Zx7R

Cupra battery question

Thanks for the input.
  16. Zx7R

Cupra battery question

There's default stop start behavior - when the car starts it is set on stop start, but I disable it always, every ride. AGM? What's that? It's some VAG battery, original one. Sorry for it being dirty - it's rains season here. The last time I did service maintenance, the guy have measured the...
  17. Zx7R

Cupra battery question

Hi, The battery in Seat Leon cupra - how long does it long, or supposed at least? I know there's no exact science regarding the battery life, it depends on short/long rides, heat, etc'. Daily rides of 50 km in the city conditions, with almost constant hot weather - 3.5 years - is it considered...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.