Search results

1. petrolpants

Electric car haters

Soooo this is what to expect when getting an electric Cupra? Only in US and A :D
  2. petrolpants

Different size in the seats?

Hi, I have a 2016 Seat leon ST Cupra with the cup seats (cant remeber if thats what they are called in English, the racing seats with the Hard plastic on The back?) . When ordering the car i think the dealer told me I loose a few inches of space for the passenger in the back with the cup seats...
  3. petrolpants

Seat Leon ST FR 150hk 2018 - Wheel size?

Hi, I got a Leon ST FR 2018, What is the minimum wheel size? Can't find the spec anywhere, and SEAT dealer did not have the answer. Got 15" winter alloy on now, and it feels really snug. really. Is this OK? Or does anyone know if 16" is minimum? Thanks.
  4. petrolpants

Before / After pictures - Photo Thread

I think they can be adjusted. Mine are fitted as standard, milltek logo just visible. If looking from atop they are not visible. I like it, but i see your point! The milltek is available with other tips as well
  5. petrolpants

18" wheels, not sure about the tyres. They are nokkian hakka non studded winter. Will check tonight!
  6. petrolpants

Seat Leon ST Cupra Side Skirts

Dyrt! / Expensive! Approx. 900 pund shipped, painted, fitted and glue.
  7. petrolpants

A thread to post some before and after pictures! Before modification / after modification Before wash / after wash Before summer rims / after summer rims etc etc, you get it! Ill start with some before / after on some modifications. -Milltek cat-back exhaust -Rieger front lip -OEM...
  8. petrolpants

Picking up today! Will post some pictures tonight.
  9. petrolpants

Friendly reminder that the extra bucks you spend on OEM, you will hopefully get back when selling it. That's how I argumented with myself.
  10. petrolpants

Looks Great! Congratulations on your great deal on The painted ones. I picked up mine from The paintshop this morning. Paint looked like to be a spot on match. Will see when they are fitted and out in The daylight :) always nervous about that. Once painted The bonnet på mycket Audi TTS and The...
  11. petrolpants

Sub 8/ST side skirts

We are discussing it here, some helpful tips on where to buy depending on where you live: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435280
  12. petrolpants

Seat Cupra 300 - 0-60mph in 4.9s

That is massivly impressive! 4.9 seconds on a estate. And people saying that it's all about tyres, driver, and that the 290 on youtube can make it on 5.2 etc etc. Will it not be the same with the 300. That you can shave off 0.5 seconds from factory time with the right settings and tyres etc. So...
  13. petrolpants

DSG Paddle Extensions

Arrived and fitted today! They were spot on fit with genuin 3M tape. very happy with them. 12 usd shipped https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car-Steering-Wheel-DSG-Paddle-Extension-Shifters-Shift-Sticker-Decoration-for-AUDI-A3-S3-A4-S4/32656633328.html
  14. petrolpants

Oh won't be doing it myself... :redface: I will fit the Milltek cat back, side skirts and Rieger front lip on the 1:st of february at a local shop.
  15. petrolpants

They arrived yesterday in one piece, very well package! So I recommend Seat Essen to any international shoppers. Handed them in to the paint shop this morning. So it on the go :) Will post pictures when fitted.
  16. petrolpants

Cupra 300 ST 4x4 ordered today

Heja Sverige!:clap:
  17. petrolpants

Found a car configurator on the german site! (linked on the first page of cupranet). http://konfigurator.seat.de/seat-cc/desktop-desktop-007_DEFAULT-de-normal.view?msk=1#carline With google translate it's manageable. Here are some thoughts: New rims: With the performance pack: Side skirts...
  18. petrolpants

How has it gone for you with the plan to drop ship with your friend??? :) I'm taking delivery of mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed that they are still in one piece. Handing them over to the paint shop in the afternoon. Having them fitted 1st of february when it's already going in the shop
  19. petrolpants

How lunch more expansive is the 300 st compared to 290 st in starting price on lists?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.