Search results

1. MK11 Toledo Suspected Blown Turbo and Runaway

I am afraid to ask but would a replacement N75 be the issue? I got a secondhand one, same connections, fittings etc but a different model number. Would this allow more air through? I presumed the ECU would still tell it to open and close when it wanted to and it should not make any difference?
  2. MK11 Toledo Suspected Blown Turbo and Runaway

Hi, I have a 1.9 TDI MK11 Toledo and when I bought the car the turbo was disconnected. I removed the manifold and turbo, cleaned and freed the vanes. Once back together I checked the actuator with a vacuum tester and it worked perfectly and arm moved freely. I connected all of the vacuum...
  3. Seat Toledo MK2 Brakes Calipers

UPDATE The brakes worked well but there was binding on one wheel but there was another issue where no fluid would flow to the rears when bleeding, (fluid would come out when the pedal pressed but not of its own accord), and indeed when you disconnected the two pipes coming from the MC to the...
  4. Seat Toledo MK2 Brakes Calipers

update - I pulled the fuse from the ABS as I was confident that the calipers were fine and I replaced the line on saturday. Voila, the issue is gone and the rear passenger no longer locks. I stopped the car and replaced the fuse and slowly the issue returns after pressing the brakes lightly a...
  5. Seat Toledo MK2 Brakes Calipers

Thanks for that. Would the handbrake be involved? Would a faulty handbrake mechanism cause this even with only the footbrake being used? Also, could air be causing this somehow? The cylinder went dry a few weeks ago but I bled the system and all was fine for a while and suddenly this.
  6. Seat Toledo MK2 Brakes Calipers

Hello, I have a strange issue that I am hoping someone can shed some light on. My left rear caliper will effectively stay on when you use the brakes a few times and will release itself but only after a few minutes. It is not a sticking piston. I have removed the piston, cleaned it, it is in...
  7. Toldedo mk2 Clutch Issue

Hi, I have a Toledo that started getting sort of hard to get into gearin approx November. It very slowly got worse but I was generally able to change gearswith minor coaxing and she was grinding a little on reverse. I recall one Sunday morning bleeding the slave and it seemed to get near perfect...
  8. MK2 Toledo Auxiliary Heater and Cabin Temp

Hello, I have an MK2 Toledo that reaches its proper 90 degrees temp but only after about 10 to 15 minutes of driving and consequently the air coming into the cabin is cold till then, you cannot clear a windscreen or heat the cabin until some sort of temp is reached. Is this something that...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.