Search results

1. Harsh gear changing when AC on

I always turn s/s immediately. So it could be either the way I'm operating the clutch or something is leaking /slipping? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  2. Harsh gear changing when AC on

Hey, So I have the manual 1.4 tsi with 122 HP, and when ever I turn the A/C changing gears become harsh and very unpleasant. I realise that revs drop faster when A/C is on because of the engine drag, but it's ridiculous and I can't drive calmly.. Anyone had this before? Sent from my ONEPLUS...
  3. Seat Leon Mk3 1.2 tsi automatic - metal clicking sound

Sounds like a gear change, check whether this sound appears once the cars changes gear at low speeds, like from first to second. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  4. warm air from AC vents - AC is OFF

Had the exact same thing with my Mk3 Leon. No solution found for that. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  5. Any specific models or years to stay away from

All of the ibizas with dsg may come with gear issues. Other than that I would stay away from those coming with the 1.4 150 ps (that is turbo charged as well as supercharged).
  6. Clutch double "cocking" noise after gear changes

I may relate. Having the much slower 1.2 tsi and the clutch definetly makes the noises you describe. As a matter of fact just today I realized that the car does tend to switch gears more smoothly beyond 3k rpm my self.. Makes me wonder. Anyway, I do hear these sounds also coming from Leon's...
  7. 2.0 TDI ST FR 150 audio

This one is 5 inch screen.
  8. 1.2L - downshift to second

Quick question: I'm riding the small 1.2 litre engine and I'm having issues... When ever I slow down to 25 kmh and below , as I'm in third gear, I tend to gear down to second so I don't lugg the engine. The problem is that if I try to downshift to second at above 20 kmh the car will rattle when...
  9. 1.2 TSI 64 plate Gear clunk

I think I know what you are talking about.. Getting the same metallic noise when changing gears in my leon.
  10. Start Stop - Push To Turn On?

That's interesting indeed. While I was in a vacation I drove a 2016 diesel Octavia and it also shut down when I was just coasting.. That's really weird and dangerous overall.
  11. Start Stop - Push To Turn On?

I wouldn't use it anyway.. Especially if you bought a cupra.. Fuel consumption shouldn't concern you that much lol
  12. Start Stop - Push To Turn On?

Manual - works much better than in automatic because it will only activate or deactivate according to the clutch engagement
  13. Start Stop - Push To Turn On?

Here's my 2 cents. As far as I know, the way it works in my car - 1.2 Mk3 Leon, the car never shuts down in slow speeds and when the car's situation doesn't fit shut down. Meaning that if I don't stop moving completely the car won't stop and neither if Ac is on and car hasn't wormed enough and...
  14. Pedal box for 1.4 EcoTSI 150?

Although you should re assess after 7 or 10k miles you should realize that turbo has a slight lag before kicks in and therefore feels un responsive, at least the way I see it
  15. Reversing camera out of focus?

Have you checked that the lense is clean perhaps?
  16. My MK5 FR. Deliver to now.

Well the car is stunning man. Wish I could wrap in matte Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  17. My MK5 FR. Deliver to now.

Looking sick! Gotta love matte gray, and further more with black mixture. How much did the wrapping process cost over all? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  18. Cosmetic editions

Well leds in my country are an issue , I could swap for some Osram lasers though Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  19. Cosmetic editions

Hey guys, So I've recently bought a used Leon Mk3, in a somewhat unique color, and I'd like to make some cosmetic changes to it.. I had a couple of ideas in mind: 1. Wrapping the mirrors black (not gloss black but some dark grayish color). 2. Wrap the car's tail (where the plate is) in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise