Search results

1. Harsh gear changing when AC on

Hey, So I have the manual 1.4 tsi with 122 HP, and when ever I turn the A/C changing gears become harsh and very unpleasant. I realise that revs drop faster when A/C is on because of the engine drag, but it's ridiculous and I can't drive calmly.. Anyone had this before? Sent from my ONEPLUS...
  2. 1.2L - downshift to second

Quick question: I'm riding the small 1.2 litre engine and I'm having issues... When ever I slow down to 25 kmh and below , as I'm in third gear, I tend to gear down to second so I don't lugg the engine. The problem is that if I try to downshift to second at above 20 kmh the car will rattle when...
  3. Cosmetic editions

Hey guys, So I've recently bought a used Leon Mk3, in a somewhat unique color, and I'd like to make some cosmetic changes to it.. I had a couple of ideas in mind: 1. Wrapping the mirrors black (not gloss black but some dark grayish color). 2. Wrap the car's tail (where the plate is) in...
  4. Phone call ring tone too loud

Hey guys, I have the Mk3 Leon and while I'm connected to the media system via Bluetooth everything works fine and smooth, but as I recieve a phone call it's ring tone audio is maxed volume.. Could not find a solution - any ideas? Thanks Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  5. Heel & Toe in manual Leon?

Hey fellas, So I recently bought a manual 2014 Leon, and was willing to practice Heel&Toe, but I found out that the brake and gas pedal are really further from each other.. Is it still possible doing it? I have rather large foot and couldn't succeed with classic Heel&Toe, neither with the...
  6. Headlight bulbs change to LED

Hello, I've recently bought a Mk3 Leon and I love it. Only aesthetic issue for me is the yellow headlights and I was wondering if it is just possible to switch bulbs to LED or either white light bulbs.. Is there a possibility simply switching without causing errors? Thanks Sent from my...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members