Search results

1. Half bar boost.

I plan to do that. I have temp sensor ordered. Not sure if the fluctuations that have occurred are sensor or thermostat issues. So the correct steps are in place to do that. Basically I'm asking what the cause has been for others that have suffered these issues. Sent from my SM-G930F using...
  2. Half bar boost.

Rough idle and has cut out once when starting only happens at 5 or below. But yea could be thermostat aswell have noticed a few signs of that also. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. Half bar boost.

I do have an issue with my temp sensor I think as running very rough from a cold start. Have a genuine 1 ordered. Wonder if that is what is causing it. If that's possible. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. Half bar boost.

Ok think it could be something else. Have ran it from below 5 and had full boost and then it just stops at half a bar. If I turn off and on again the boost comes back. These cars have so many gremlins lurking about. My last cupra was the same. Thinking n75 valve. Is there a way to test it before...
  5. Half bar boost.

Just a generic one. Will need to get it on vcds see what the issue is. What would be the most common causes or could it be anything. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Half bar boost.

Hi all. Looking for a bit of advice. My cupra has been remapped and spikes to 1.5 bar and then sits at 1 bar ish. Can be driving fine 1 min and then won't boost past half a bar. Can switch it off and on again boost comes back. There are no fault codes. Does this sound like it's going into...
  7. good guide for boost testing?

Take it to a garage for a smoke test. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Newbie

Thank you. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. Newbie

Cheers mate. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. Throttle or psi issue?

Fair point. Must have been pretty lucky. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. Throttle or psi issue?

I have found previously if the maf is away. (Not the same symptoms) that unplugging it if it runs better then the problem is the maf. Has never really failed so can't see it as a complete old wives take but yeah obd scanner is the way forward. Won't give you access to safety features such as...
  12. Throttle or psi issue?

Should sort it's self out but most garages will clear the codes and see what comes back. It's a test you can do to prevent you going to the garage. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. Throttle or psi issue?

Unplug maf and drive it to see if that's the cause. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. Keys

Hi all. Is it possible to swap the pcb over from mk1 keys to lcr flip keys. Previous owner decided to swap the dials over and now have 1 key to get in the car and 1 key to start it. Tia Cheers Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. Newbie

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I had a black 1 before but was not in a good state. Alot of problems but a solid car none the less. I don't have any plans for the car as of yet. It has the common mods. Will get it on the rollers see what's what. Previous owner reckons 240ish but I can't see the...
  16. Newbie

Hey guys on my 2nd cupra mk1 1.8T. Remapped but no idea of figure. Does shift tho. Anyway the previous owner fitted lcr dials and obviously the key and barrel to go with it. So I have 1 key to open the car and 1 key to start it. Can I swap the internals around so that can use the 1 key or do I...
  17. Airbag warning light.

Hey. Does anyone know where this connector is supposed to be connected. It comes from the main harness running along the back of the glove box. And is it connected to the airbag light I have on. Had it plugged into vcds and comes up with internal memory module error. And supply voltage b+...
  18. Newbie airdrie

Welcome along bud. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. LCR brake problems

Think you pretty much answered that yourself bud. But you need to bleed all breaks so there is no air in the lines. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. Sensor.

Thought that. Got the wrong 1. Cheers. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.