Search results

1. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Had a boostleak this weekend, fixed it with some other things. Had a very fun weekend raced a couple of cars: Golf MK2 3.2 R32 280/290hp DSG Audi S3 MTM 330hp E350D 2016 258hp 620nm Had alot of fun with the MK2 and the S3 the E350D i could toy with him. Thinking to put a racelogic...
  2. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

So checked the difference with and without bio ethanol. The difference is also noticable on video. Doing a 100-200 pull takes 10.0/10.1 seconds, that is the same as i was doing with a stripped interiour. With no spare tire and tools, no backseat, no back speakers and panels. So its nice to see...
  3. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

That no lift shift backfire tho! Shift from 3/4 at 170kmh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dc8-0S6-Es Edit: dont know how to share the video on the page :(
  4. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Also currently the car is mapped on euro98 from BP, but since yesterday im adding 4,5liter Bio Methanol. That is 10% of the car tank. With this i will get 10HP and 10NM extra. Got 2 dynosheets from a mate who had almost the same engine setup as me. Also my engine is so fresh inside and with al...
  5. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

So alot has happend since the last time i updated here damn. Where must i begin.. first the Autobahn88 TIP is installed, i also bought a Apple Candy Red Valvue cover. Installed that also, offcourse with new Valve cover gasket even tho it was only 3 months old. I cant stand it to not replace...
  6. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Yes i know torque is the main problem to be safe on stock stay at maximum 400NM and make sure the torque dont kick in a once let it go in smooth. Thats the problem, i got 360NM myself but it kicks in hard. My mate is driving a ibiza cupra 6k2 241HP and 412NM. All on stock internals. But you need...
  7. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Had a busy day today, visiting family, and getting nice upgrades for my ibiza. Freshly painted my brakes in red again! Its really a improvent cause the old red was really faded and coming loose. Then the final missing piece for my car, a Turbo Intake Pipe (TIP) its from autobahn88! And it...
  8. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Painted my wiechers struttbar red. Looks good is already installed on the car. But did not like the look of the (still) yellow engine bay with a red struttbar. Think it looks like a mac donalds mix haha. So i will be painting my engine bay black. Making the combo of red struttbar and red R8...
  9. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

No i got a dumpvalve and my air flow meter is not mapped out. That is a trick that some tuners use, also cause the air flow meters wil break alot on the 20vt engines. But the tuner who made the custom chip (van drie tuning) does not map out the air flow meter. My dumpvalve also makes a very...
  10. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Yeah take your time, they building all types of VAG's mk6 Golf R20, RS4, RS6, MK7 R. With VAG their are top of their game. They really have insane builts. And offourse if you wanna run 450HP its only good that you already have upgraded your internals, that can be striped of the list.
  11. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

With stock engine you can run up to 350HP and 420NM got alot of cupra mates (ibiza 6k2 and cordoba 6k2) they run 300+HP on stock internals. Its the tuner file that is important, let the Torque go in smooth and just dont let it kick in at once. Most of them keep the NM around 380/400 just to be...
  12. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

I dont know yet, i really wanted to go hybride 280/300HP but when i check youtube video's of other cars i see they running times of 9.6/13 seconds from 100/200. I run 100/200 in 10.1 second with no lift shift from 3/4. I think it is not worth it to spend an extra 2/3k for that half a second...
  13. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

So yesterday i got to the garage, first to fix my "broken" startermotor, we found out it was nog broken but the cable was not connected, this was happening because the startermotor was not installed in the right way. It was missing one bold.. another thing by the previous owner... so we fixed it...
  14. 20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

Haha sometime luxery is more important than that 1 second you gain with weight loss, as you said it is your daily so it must have best of both worlds
  15. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Thanks guys! As promised here is a speclist of my Cupra: Speclist cupra: - K03s Turbo - Red R8 coils - 314cc injectors (stock 276cc) - Front mounted intercooler - Forge 004 Dumpvalve - Open air filter - N112 mod - N249 mod - Custom Chip (240pk 360m) - Sachs race clutch (stage 1 450nm) - Sachs...
  16. 20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

Oh thats the max of a K03s and also you are running almost on max NM 420 is at the very limit. But if you can make the torque come in slowly you would be fine. As some tuners wil let the torque kick in at full force. Then you have a problem. Im curious about the beachbuggy turbo setup and how...
  17. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Okey that was the first step i took, then i wanted to fix this car up, en prep it for future plans, going hybride:whistle: I let the car be checked all over, every single bolt, every single piece of the car. Conclusion i was driving in a death trap.. my left front wheel hub was loose, my...
  18. 20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

So i was curious, how much you currently got in HP and NM and howuch boost you got. Lately im really into power to weight ratios and 100-200 times. I've got a sleeper myself and just started a readers ride topic. I owned a Seat Leon MK1 1.8 20vt before running on 240HP and 340NM, it was quick...
  19. Red coilpack

No problem mate thats why we are here to help eachother!
  20. Hakan's Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20vt "Sleeper"

Oke i will start at the beginning, i will try my best to explain everything in good english. When i bought the car the engine bay looked like this.. the N112 and N249 mod haven't been done yet. Alot of bad vacuum tube's. Alot of those vacuum tube's where 2mm going over in 4mm and back into 2mm...