Search results

1. MK2 CUPRA/R differences...

To be honest, im not that arsed how it looks - im bothered about whats underneath, the suspension/brakes/engine differences are what im looking for answers to?
  2. MK2 CUPRA/R differences...

I know its been asked a million times - i have searched and had a little read through but for confirmation.. are the only differences between the mk2 cupra 240 and 265 r leather seats and 19" alloy wheels??? no suspension differences or brake differences?
  3. LCR and CUPRA differences?

So its the mk2 cupra (240bhp) and the mk2 r that will see 300 with a remap quite easily then.
  4. LCR and CUPRA differences?

Thats a really good guide, thanks for that! I was under the impression for some reason there was... 1.8 20vt 180bhp 1.8 20vt 210bhp cupra 1.8 20vt 225bhp cupra-r. Obviously the 180 is a cupra but the 210bhp isnt a cupra but its a cupra-r along with the 225 model. I did...
  5. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Whats the differences between the cupra-r and the cupra??? i know theres a leon that came with 180bhp but that has the ko3 setup doesnt it, wasnt sure if that is the cupra aswell?
  6. LCR and CUPRA differences?

Hi, iv tried searching but i cant seem to find anything other than a thread that lists the differences between the 210 LCR and the 225 LCR, wondered what the actual differences between the CUPRA and the CUPRA-R are???
  7. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Is this showing the differences between the cupra-R and the 210bhp cupra?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.