Search results

1. Roof damage - tree branch

I think it can be repaired. Have a look at Matt's VLOG of his Porsche roof which was repaired after some idiot jumped on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTqfwMy6Uc Hopefully this will give you some reassurance. Unfortunately the company he used appears to be 3 hours drive from you.
  2. 2017 Leon!!!

Quick update on my order. So I decided to give Seat Customer Services a quick call this morning to see what the current status is of my order. Currently it is unconfirmed as build week 10 which is week commencing 6th March for my 1.4 ECO Tsi DSG in Nevada White, 18's, Convenience Pack & Full...
  3. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Syphon Could you ask them if they can tone up their colour range? I feel it is way too conservative. I personally would love to see yellow, orange and green as an option. Even Audi do a yellow, Vegas yellow I believe. (Unless they used up all the yellow paint stock :D) They should have at...
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

The facelifts are starting to appear slowly but surely in the dealerships. Popped over to Euro Seat Crawley yesterday & they had a 2017 ST FR and a 5 door Leon at the back of the showroom. Both looked good.
  5. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

I like the look of the door cards and the buckets also look very good indeed! It's strange the car is appearing at the dealers, at least in Germany, however there are yet to be any real reviews by the motoring press apart from the initial press launch on the inter web
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

Hi, when did you place your order? Presuming you are also in the U.K.? Good to hear they are finally going to start appearing soon.
  7. Wait times for new leon 1.4TSI eco

When I was enquiring about the facelift 1.4 Eco tsi in late December I was told by two separate dealers that this engine was in high demand owing to the success of the Ateca and couldn't guarantee a delivery on a new order until after April. In the end I went for a dealer order with very similar...
  8. 2017 Leon!!!

Nice little find! I had totally forgotten Jorge Lorenzo had moved to Ducati. No better colour than red then :rofl:
  9. 2017 Leon!!!

B181, congratulations on what sounds like a very nice spec'd car. When are you expecting your car to be delivered?
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

Also, thought I would mention that on the Seat Spanish configurator you can spec something called the aero pack, as well as the 1.8.... Both of which seem to be unavailable on the Uk configurator. The Cupra is also there to be configured on the Spanish site.
  11. 2017 Leon!!!

Tarpek, thank you for sharing these pictures. There's not many pictures of the Facelift around with the "cheaper" performance alloy wheels so good to see as these are the one's I've ordered. Top man!
  12. 2017 Leon!!!

Hey all, For those who have ordered their new car :) , what spec did you go for and do you have a build date or delivery date advised? It would be useful to share this info. Here is mine: Seat Lean 5 door 1.4 Eco TSI DSG Gear Box Nevada White 18" Performance Alloys Convenience Pack...
  13. 2017 Leon!!!

Hi, when I was looking to order mine, this was just before Christmas, I was told by two separate dealers that any car ordered wouldn't arrive until after April. Don't know whether this has changed? I think a lot also depends on spec and colour. Certainly for the 1.4 ECO Tsi this engine is...
  14. Saying hi from South London - new Seat Leon Facelift ordered

Don't doubt you there for a second. It was actually watching the video by bridge to gantry on YouTube entitled "Seat Cupra 280 ST - day 1 with my car" that I got to fully appreciate what an awesome car the Cupra must be! Can't post the video as need 15 posts. I think if I were to...
  15. Saying hi from South London - new Seat Leon Facelift ordered

Thanks lads, looking forward to it. Got a motorbike too so that helps to keep my petrol head side in check.
  16. Tough choice: ST FR 1.4 ACT TSI or 1.8 TSI

Hi Maciej, Not sure how much this helps you but I recently drove the ST when me & a couple of mates went rock climbing to El Chorro. Picked up the car from Malaga airport, 4 blokes, 4 heavy bags with all the gear & very little idea.... I must say I was very impressed with how the car performed...
  17. Saying hi from South London - new Seat Leon Facelift ordered

Hi all, Been lurking for a while but thought it would be nice to say hi. Just ordered over the Christmas break a new Seat Leon 1.4 Eco TSI, DSG gear box in glacier white metallic. Comes with a few optional extra's such as convenience pack plus, full link and the 18 inch sports alloys...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.