Search results

1. VR6 Clutch with Eurospec G60 Flywheel Kit, 14 lbs

Yes, they do :p Ja, dat doen ze ;)
  2. Cupra "small wing mirror" !

Ok, a friend of my would like to trade his big one to a small one. Also a yellow one but colour doesn't matter. This is another one than that one above. The other one has ask it on a Dutch forum and this one is just a friend with an ibi :p .
  3. Cupra "small wing mirror" !

Anyone with a yellow ibiza who like to trade his big one to a small Dutch one? Still nothing heared from hartsant?
  4. Cupra "small wing mirror" !

it opens in adobe reader. USI5004L L.Mirror Ibiza/Cordoba 00- el.adj. electr. adjustable/heatable/primed € 42,70 USI5004R R.Mirror Ibiza/Cordoba 00- el.adj. electr. adjustable/heatable/primed € 42,70 USI5005R R.Mirror Ibiza/Cordoba 00- el.adj./sensor electr...
  5. flip key

OEM cost 60 pound here:p
  6. Cupra "small wing mirror" !

Don't you know someone that owns a car company or a garage? http://www.hartsant.nl/index.php/hartsant_nl/content/download/865/5074/file/Prijslijst%20Engels 30 pound here @Kieran still no luck:( .
  7. wilwoods

:whistle:
  8. Clutch pedal part number

wat's a spanner monkey? And money is alwast to short in supply.
  9. Clutch pedal part number

Why don’t you go for R32 pedals? They are very nice and cost about 30 euros on German ebay. You also can take TT ore golf limited edition pedals but I prefer the looks of the R32, connection should be the same without drilling ore something like it.
  10. Clutch pedal part number

I think cupra because there is also a normal ibiza with the cupra engine.
  11. radio turns self on

Is it the SSS? With the SSS it happens sometimes:( . You have to get a other unit at the dealer. Don't know of you have got a change deal with the dealers in England like we have in the Netherlands.
  12. VR6 Clutch with Eurospec G60 Flywheel Kit, 14 lbs

Are you going to use the flywheel as it is (10kg)? Ore are you getting it lightened? How much torque can the OEM vr6 clutch take? This sachs set isn’t expensive 210 pound, but what should shipping cost? This same set cost 600 pound in the Netherlands:( . Think I’m going for spec stage 2...
  13. K03s.. required exhaust bore? is it an issue?

Indeed, don't get it why all of you want such a big DP:shrug: . I know a guy with a GTRS and has a 2,5 inch and still got 300+bhp it's only a K03s it isn't a gt30. But if you've got to much money do your thing;) .
  14. Cupra "small wing mirror" !

Nice HoocH[B)] going to put mine up today. I've found a German who can send you those mirrors but haven't heard from him yet. He has got a different brand of replicas and in the text doesn't stand that's a heated mirror. Second option is that I buy some mirrors here and send it to...
  15. GT28RS - I'm fitting one has anyone else ?

and are you going to put the OEM pistons and rods ore replace it with stronger ones?
  16. Power rating from K04

A Dutch guy tested his k03s a few weeks ago on the bank and 253hp (flywheel) and 382nm (282 lb/ft) with jabba and force FMIC was the result
  17. K03s.. required exhaust bore? is it an issue?

yes it's 54mm = 2,13 inch. This wouldn't be a restriction for the k03s. The 2,5 " DP is to get the presure after the turbo as low as possible. Source is Revo Netherlands. I've got a 3" myself but I'm going for a gtrs. 2,5" end is the biggest our ibi's can have because of the brake...
  18. Whats it worth please?

10.000 euro in the Netherlands;)
  19. K03s.. required exhaust bore? is it an issue?

2,5” DP is more than enough, it's even overkill. If you want you can keep the rest 2".
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise