Search results

1. Paullem90

Actualy MPG

I'm just wondering what are your guys MPG on a daily, commuting to work and on the Motorway. My Seat Ibiza MK V 08 is terrible on fuel, on average i'm getting 28 MPG in the city and on the motor 38 MPG :cry:
  2. Paullem90

Steering Wheel Removal 6J (Need Help)

I'm confused. Are your keeping your old airbag and replacing the wheel ?
  3. Paullem90

Tightening up a wing mirror

You're a genius thank you!!!!
  4. Paullem90

Tightening up a wing mirror

Does anyone know how to tighten up a wing mirror. Mine got knocked and its wobbly, i just want to tighten it up but i dont know how to. [:@]
  5. Paullem90

£75 to reset airbag light!!!!!!

Got an android but it works with iPhone too. Had to pay £9 on top of the £35 for access to pro features for a week tho:(.
  6. Paullem90

I got rid of the code myself. Brought a bluetooth device from amazing call carista. Cost 35 pound for the device then 9 pound for a weeks access to do anything on it. Great Little product, shame it's a pay as you use product.
  7. Paullem90

I removed it the airbag with the correct procedure many times before and had no light. I completely forgot to check the negative wire was away from the battery one time and got the airbag light. Im going to have to get someone with Viacom to have a look.. Thanks for your help.
  8. Paullem90

Yeah i know im lucky its just the light that needs resetting and not a new airbag!
  9. Paullem90

When i start the car the light turns off, then comes straight back on and stays lite. There's no actual fault, its happened because i was removing the airbag and silly me didn't check the negative wire for the battery. :cry: Im a **** i know lol
  10. Paullem90

Just seen the subsection, Made a request but noone has gotten back to me yet.
  11. Paullem90

Diagnostic tool to reset Airbag Light in a Seat Ibiza MKV

Does anyone know of a diagnostic tool that can reset an airbag light. I've tried multiple ones from ebay and none of them work.
  12. Paullem90

Im probs being completely dumb but i cant find a thread in the "VAG-COM & Diagnostics" about diagnostic tools i can buy for airbag reset?
  13. Paullem90

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Anyone in the Wolverhampton area?
  14. Paullem90

Is there anyway of finding out who has that. Like a list of registered users
  15. Paullem90

Ive been quoted £75 for an reset of my airbag light! I know you can reset them yourself with a diagnostic tools. i've brought about 5 and had to return them all back as none of them work. Does anyone know of any Diagnostic tools that can reset an airbag light for a seat ibiza mk V??
  16. Paullem90

Horn doesn't work after Steering wheel swap

I just fitted the white part from an exploded airbag.
  17. Paullem90

i did and it worked like a charm. thank you. you're s life saver!!!!!
  18. Paullem90

I will do. Finding it hard to get my hands on a airbag thought. Will let you know once I've done.
  19. Paullem90

Okay thanks. im going to see if i can just get a used airbag. Cheers for your help
  20. Paullem90

SO the plastic mounds on the steering wheel arent big enough to contact the metal tabs to start the horn. You think if i just stuck metal pieces on the tabs that would do it?