Search results

1. Boot won't open on Seat Leon MK2 - 2007

It was the tailgate latch that needed replacing, the ‘S’ badge was fine it was the latch itself. Search for tailgate latch and it’s actually the same part for a VW Golf. See my previous post.
  2. Wanting some 17" FR or Cupra alloys

Yeah sure Jbeers, it's [email protected] thanks
  3. Wanting some 17" FR or Cupra alloys

Oh lovely, do you have any pictures? Thanks, Fran
  4. Wanting some 17" FR or Cupra alloys

Oh brilliant thanks so much for that! I've been looking on Ebay and Gumtree but can only find wheels that are incredibly kurbed and scuffed and am not paying £300 for the wheels and then that again to repair them! Thanks guys :)
  5. Rear Drivers Side Door Not Opening

I've got exactly the same problem, if you figure it out can you let me know? Thanks.
  6. Wanting some 17" FR or Cupra alloys

Hi, I've looked allover the for sale and wanted section and there was no way for me to post a thread in the wanted section so I've come here. Admin, delete if not allowed - sorry! :cry: I'm on the lookout for some 17" Seat Cupra or FR alloys (want Seat badge in middle, no after market...
  7. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

Oh that's brilliant thanks so much for explaining! :) I'll have a look and get this sorted ASAP. Cheers, Fran
  8. More Power TDI...

Sorry to restart an old thread but wondered if you'd done anything with the Stylance. I've just bought 2007 1.9 TDI Stylance and whilst the turbo does kick in and give you a little boost, it could probably do with more (not remapping but subtle bhp gains) and wondered if you'd got anywhere...
  9. Boot won't open on Seat Leon MK2 - 2007

I fixed it - well my cousin who's a mechanic fixed it - he got the plastic trim off and found that all of the mechanism and electrical works were fine and it was the boot catch itself so just ordered a new one of those (same part number but actually for a Golf!) and now it works like a dream...
  10. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

I know you're trying to help but you may as well be speaking Spanish! What does this mean in laymans terms? :D Thanks!
  11. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

Update on the car. It's fixed! Ish... Boot was just the catch, got a replacement one for 25 quid and had it fitted and now the boot opens and shuts like a dream! The squeak disappeared when I WD40'd the drivers door hinge (that was squeaking like hell) so don't know what was happening there...
  12. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

brill where was that off of? ebay? I'll have a look.
  13. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

That's brilliant thanks so much for your help. I've got a cousin who is a mechanic who I'm going to take the car to because I don't trust the garage to fix it properly that I bought it from because it was meant to have had a 100 point check blah blah blah so I'm going to take it to my...
  14. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

I've contacted the garage but they have been sayng the entire time I bought the car as I saw it but from the several test drives and going to see it 4 times, none of these issues were a problem. Also, the wingmirrors are broken but I decided to ignore that as I really liked the car, and still do...
  15. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

Hi, I've recently bought a 2007 MK2 Seat Leon 1.9 TDI Stylance and I've got a few niggles. Unfortunately I don't have warranty from the garage I bought it from but I bought the car thinking it had been well looked after as it had hundreds of service, repair and MOT receipts. My passenger...
  16. New here!

Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to the world of Seat ownership! I've just recently bought a Seat Leon 1.9 TDI Stylance 2007 and am having a few niggles so no doubt I'll be posting on here! Currently having an issue with my boot, it won't open! Has anyone else had the same issue?:)
  17. Wing mirrors don't work on Seat Leon 1.9 TDI Stylance 2007

I've bought a Seat Leon 1.9 TDI Stylance - 2007 - and the wing mirrors don't seem to work. The passenger side doesn't fold up at all, and the drivers side folds up but doesn't go back down unless I wrestle it back into position. Has anyone else had this issue and what is the best fix? I would...
  18. Boot won't open on Seat Leon MK2 - 2007

Bought a new car at the weekend, admittedly it is an older model - 2007 - but only 49000 on the clock and miles and miles of service receipts and MOTs. Been driving lovely for the past 4 days I've had it and really enjoying it but suddenly one frosty morning the boot decided to not open! I've...