Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

Today I admired the replacement bootlid I fitted yesterday on my black 1.8t.....no more huge dent on the rear to ruin the view :).....next job, fit the new nsr door Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Getting a second key

I shall do mate Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. Getting a second key

Thanks mate, how much did you want for the spare one you had? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. Getting a second key

Just checked throufhball mg paperwork and sadly I'm not that lucky it seems....will I be able to get the code with one of the eBay vag tacho kits? Sorry if these questions seem silly Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. Getting a second key

If I were to look to see if I have this SKC code written down, where would I be looking? In the logbook maybe? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Getting a second key

Not too fussed about a flip key but out of interest what is the quality like Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Getting a second key

Cheers for the info mate, I shall have a call round at some point. I'm not that keen on only having the one key incase I lose it etc. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Getting a second key

I only have one key with my car, a 2 button remote fixed blade type, if I wanted to get a second key (even a non remote type) to keep as a spare in case of the worst happening do I have to go to the dealers or is there a cheaper way to do it myself? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. Mk1 leon sideskirts not fitting right

I'm hoping I can get them to sit right, it's one thing that really bugs me lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. Mk1 leon sideskirts not fitting right

Cheers mate I'll give that a go Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. Mk1 leon sideskirts not fitting right

So has it cone off of some clips? Can I easily refit it properly? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. how many miles has everybody done??

53plate 108223 on the clock and I do approximately 90-100 miles a week Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. Mk1 leon sideskirts not fitting right

My side skirts seem to poke out away from the car near the front, is this a simple case of them not being fitted correctly. I've tried to take a pic to show what I mean Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. Another returning bod

How did your first day with it go? Looks super clean in the pics mate!! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. Led drl

Here we go, thanks the company my mate used before.....puretek UK. https://www.facebook.com/PureTekUK/ Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. Led drl

There's a guy that a friend put me onto who will customise your headlights for you with leds to basically however you want, he can do drls that flash orange when you indicate in them etc....i will find his details and post back in here with it for you mate Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. Another returning bod

Best of luck Rob, hope the car you are going to view is everything you want and expect and will look forward to seeing some pics Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  18. Occasional missfires and egg smell

Are they a direct fit or do I need an adapter for them to fit? Cheers Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. Occasional missfires and egg smell

Had it happen again today and this time the eml light flashes so I had the Mrs plug my code reader in while driving and and got a pending code of "cylinder 2 missfire" so I'm guessing the coikpacks are the culprit...thanks guys Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. Occasional missfires and egg smell

It was just an one reader, I don't have vcds. I may have to ask a friend who has vagcom to take a look at it for me. Is it the 2.0tfsi red coil packs that I should swap mine for out of interest? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.