Search results

1. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Lovely collection you have there - my favourite being the black mk4! The skoda in the one of the mk4 pics looks pretty cool too! Plans for your new pick up sound interesting! Looking forward to seeing the project take shape!
  2. Ryan's 1.2 Ibiza MK4

Bargain! I paid alot more for my 172 bumpers for the clio wheb i did my sport rep. Didnt think theyd be that cheap. They look simular to the cuora bumpers to??
  3. My Mk4 facelift Ibiza Cupra TDi

Very nice mate. Just a quicky off topic. Noticed you said you been cycling.. what you got? I ride DH and enduro
  4. Ryan's 1.2 Ibiza MK4

Nice! If you dont mind me asking, how much did they set you back? Im not used to all this seat stuff... ive always owned French cars lol apart from my random colt and juke.
  5. Ryan's 1.2 Ibiza MK4

Looks great so far! You have the same model and colour as myself :)
  6. First Seat.

Welcome aboard!
  7. introduction

Welcome to the forums!
  8. Jason from Cornwall

Welcome to the forum
  9. Evening!

Great to hear, I can't stand Facebook haha. Thanks for the welcomes everyone
  10. Evening!

Hi Andy, Thanks for the welcome! Is this forum quite active? I know a lot of cLund and forums have moved away from stand alone websites and just use Facebook these days
  11. Evening!

Hello, I'm dan just turned 30 from south Wales! I had a nasty car accident 2 days before Christmas resulting in my beloved clio project being completely totalled. This led me onto a hunt for a new project which has landed me a 2005 seat ibiza sport. The car itself is a category c...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.