Search results

1. yagizsencer

Seat Leon MK3 - Side Skirts (3dr) - 5F0071610E S3H

As the title suggests, i have MK3 Seat Leon SC (3dr) I am looking to get genuine skirts. Anyone has it for sale? It will be sent to Turkey/Istanbul. P/N: 5F0071610E S3H
  2. yagizsencer

Rs4 discs and brakes

is it still for sale?
  3. yagizsencer

5F Leon SC/FR 1.4TSI 140HP - 16 YS 941 from Turkey

i use soft99 fusso coat in every three washes. I recommend this product is really perfect ;) http://www.soft99.co.jp/english/products/carcare/wax/fusso_coat_12.html?pid=00298
  4. yagizsencer

okay, i have renewed links via tapatalk. Pls re-check
  5. yagizsencer

thank you :) Low n slow huh? :thumbup: I have received cupra front bumper during the year. I didn't do anything to the interior because i switched to motorcycle. I use motorcycles during the summer. I don't know the solution of the error you get about the pictures. There is no problem in mine
  6. yagizsencer

White FR with Gun Metal Grey wheels???

Nice colour. You should paint mirror covers to rims color
  7. yagizsencer

Hi from Turkey. This is my car. Today, we have been together for one year [emoji4]
  8. yagizsencer

Grill Frame CUPRA COLOR ORIGINAL?

Thank you for your answers. Everywhere from the outside of my car, cupra view. In my country, seat cupra is too much expensive. I can only have cupra on this way :)
  9. yagizsencer

Grill Frame CUPRA COLOR ORIGINAL?

I have a questions too; what is the differences of cupra 280 or cupra 290? Some car's grill frame is glossy, some car's frame is matt. Also cupra latter is glossy or matt. What does it change? I have leon fr but i want it to look like cupra 290. What should I pay attention? Which colour is...
  10. yagizsencer

Custom Leon / VW Cluster

Very nice but baggage is open :):)
  11. yagizsencer

Maxton vs RDX vs Invido Rear bumper diffuser

Do you know maxton designe spoiler cap? is it fit to aero spoiler?
  12. yagizsencer

steering wheel volume control

Is multimedia screen original?
  13. yagizsencer

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What are the differences between 280 cupra and 290 cupra? Engine excluded. I know that the keys of the steering wheel are black also cupra trim is black. Others? Or, what kind of parts do i have to buy to make my leon FR to cupra 290 visually? I got the front, rear bumper and steering wheel...
  14. yagizsencer

FR Front Bumper - Honeycomb Grille (Lower) / Bumper Removal

Insert the emblem before you insert the grill frame. Because Seat emblem is chafe
  15. yagizsencer

Mk3 Cupra steering wheel trim to leon fr?

Does anyone have any ideas?
  16. yagizsencer

Mk3 Cupra steering wheel trim to leon fr?

Hi, i own 2013 Leon FR/SC. I ordered a broken Cupra steering wheel from eBay. Price is very convenient. Wheel is broken but cupra trim is excellent. Is that triangle part (black cupra trim) comes out of steering wheel? I will put my own FR steering wheel. Can i do that? Did you try once more?
  17. yagizsencer

which tyres choose for my car..

BRIDGESTONE POTENZA S001 or PIRELLI P ZERO NERO GT. You have two options. Delete others :)
  18. yagizsencer

FR grill replacement -> Cupra

Can I find cupra grill on AliExpress site? or other site without oemvag.en
  19. yagizsencer

Got myself a Leon

My favorite Leon color :) i wish Bright days
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.