Search results

1. jacko5

May be moving on ...

Well i got the Audi SQ5 and it a good drive. And very nippy when asked to be. See you all another time in the future,and once again thanks for everyones help in the last 18 months.
  2. jacko5

May be moving on ...

Quite high miles but full service history.Not a bad price as well. Yes that is the exact car i have left a deposit on it and looking at it about 10am this morning. Went for it because of the high spec ... £6000 of extras so it would have been a £50,000 car new.
  3. jacko5

May be moving on ...

I like the Audi SQ5 and its a good towing car.
  4. jacko5

May be moving on ...

Going to look at a Audi SQ5 tomorrow,all going well i will be leaving my Seat Leon with him. https://www.kempshottcars.co.uk/used-cars/audi-sq5-3-0-bitdi-tiptronic-quattro-ss-5dr-basingstoke-201909031806668 I am getting the SQ5 as we need a bigger car for towing,the SQ5 should be awsome at...
  5. jacko5

Quick OBDEleven question

I think thats correct, as the brightness of both mods will be the same ( just like they are for me when the sidelights are on ). But i think the led brake light mod looks good during daylight hours,and a lot more visable for other drivers to see,hence safer in my opinion.
  6. jacko5

Quick OBDEleven question

Not been on for a while. Thanks for your reply theoldboy I already have the rear led bit lighting up on brake lights. Passed MOT and looks great, and also looks normal at night time ( normal brake lights only can be seen ). It would be good if we could change the brightness of the rear side led...
  7. jacko5

Quick OBDEleven question

Found this earlier, does anyone know what the mod does ? Brake light also in the tail light (gate). (LED Drivers) With this modification brake lights (For LED) is also lit in the headlights of the gate instead of only on the rear wings. 1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347) 2 - Adaptation 3...
  8. jacko5

Change of car . peoples thoughts...

Ok tahnks everyone. Will mull everything over. SUV's are a minefield. Audi A5 might be a maybe :yes:, the 177bhp petrol version remaps to 262bhp wow.
  9. jacko5

Thanks for your many replies :cheers: I am not looking at new and have about 15k ( with my car as part of that money in px change ). Seen a few Audi Q3's .. like the look of the 2.0 TFSi with 181bhp ( i do not like diesels to much ) They tow very well from the info on towcar website. Not sure a...
  10. jacko5

Well looking to change my car from my 1.8 TSi to a bigger car for towing a caravan. The wife likes the Audi Q3's. I like the Audi A5 as i have had a Peugeot 406 coupe a good few years ago. What do you think will be best ? Cheers.
  11. jacko5

1.8 tsi reliability

Mine has had not problems in 15 months of ownership. How much are you paying for the car ? May be tempted to sell mine.. 11,400 miles. Full service history, immaculate condition. JB1 about 225bhp.
  12. jacko5

Stone chips

My bonnet must have been pampered .. nearly 5 years old and not one stone chip .. thanks previous owner :happy:
  13. jacko5

Performance 30/1 alloy wheel mods

I have the same wheels. Looks good to me the second pic.
  14. jacko5

Tyre Pressure for 18" FR SC

On my Seat Leon 2014 SC FR 1.8TSi with 18" tyres the sticker inside the fuel flap says, F 32 PSi R 29 PSi
  15. jacko5

Clicking noise on car after a run ..

Thanks for all your replies. It does sound like a loud clicking noise, and it stops if i restart the car and then turn it off, weird. Ok i will keep an eye on it.
  16. jacko5

Clicking noise on car after a run ..

Heading should say, Clicking noise on car after a run doh... Did a 200 round trip to football the other day. When i parked up at home i noticed a clicking noise from the engine bay, any idea what that can be ? It does it on short runs but not all the time. If i turn start the car and then turn...
  17. jacko5

Changing color of footwell lights.

I bought the ebay ones i linked, on there way from Germany now.
  18. jacko5

I added a link on Ebay above. 6 led ones about £14 delivered.
  19. jacko5

Are we talking AliExpress or similar ? Edit, Found them on aliexpress about £8 a pair. I will look around for red led bulbs to solder onto the pcb boards i already have in the car. Edit 2, Found these on Ebay for Leon owners who already have the led circuit board in there footwell light...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members