Search results

1. jacko5

May be moving on ...

Going to look at a Audi SQ5 tomorrow,all going well i will be leaving my Seat Leon with him. https://www.kempshottcars.co.uk/used-cars/audi-sq5-3-0-bitdi-tiptronic-quattro-ss-5dr-basingstoke-201909031806668 I am getting the SQ5 as we need a bigger car for towing,the SQ5 should be awsome at...
  2. jacko5

Quick OBDEleven question

Found this earlier, does anyone know what the mod does ? Brake light also in the tail light (gate). (LED Drivers) With this modification brake lights (For LED) is also lit in the headlights of the gate instead of only on the rear wings. 1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347) 2 - Adaptation 3...
  3. jacko5

Change of car . peoples thoughts...

Well looking to change my car from my 1.8 TSi to a bigger car for towing a caravan. The wife likes the Audi Q3's. I like the Audi A5 as i have had a Peugeot 406 coupe a good few years ago. What do you think will be best ? Cheers.
  4. jacko5

Clicking noise on car after a run ..

Heading should say, Clicking noise on car after a run doh... Did a 200 round trip to football the other day. When i parked up at home i noticed a clicking noise from the engine bay, any idea what that can be ? It does it on short runs but not all the time. If i turn start the car and then turn...
  5. jacko5

Quick question .. will this Radio screen fit a Seat Leon

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-Seat-Ateca-Sat-Nav-Radio-CD-Player-Stereo-Head-Unit-575919606/132922814605?epid=25021389570&hash=item1ef2d1308d:g:iqcAAOSwnKlcQgdw Has anyone tried to fit the above ?
  6. jacko5

Picked this S/S Exhaust Back Box today...

Got this Stainless Steel Back Box off Facebook today,locally to me. Good price £60. Does anyone know if its a genuine dealer part ? Few pictures attached.
  7. jacko5

My Seat Leon SC FR 2014 fog light bulbs ..

Looking to replace the front fog light bulbs on the above car. I have looked around and seen 2 fitting for the bulbs. H3 and H8 can anyone tell me which bulb i need. Want to get it right first time as they are a pain to do. Looking at these...
  8. jacko5

Bought this ( JB1 ) hope its Ok for my Seat Leon 1.8tsi

Bought this a while ago, and had it fitted to my car yesterday. Checked to see if it was on map 1, it was on map 6 so put it to map 1. Car runs fine and is quicker off the mark.No error lights at all. But on looking around the internet it seems like a few models of JB1 for vw/seat cars. Anyway...
  9. jacko5

Dashboard illumination.

Ok so i want my dashboard to light up all the time. Found this info via theoldboy ..thanks mate. Control Unit - (17) Dash board Illumination algorithm - Scale_switching_algorithm Old value - parking_light New value - lds I do not have this option on my Seat Leon 2014 FR via Obdeleven. Has...
  10. jacko5

Towing a caravan .. quick question.

Well going to look at a caravan today. Looked on the internet and conflicting towing weights match for my Seat Leon 1.8 TSi SC. The caravan is a Geist LV 485 ...Miro is 1165kg ... MTPLM is 1400kg. payload 190kg. If i tow the caravan with nothing inside and put all our gear in the car do you...
  11. jacko5

Quick alloy wheel question ...

I have seen some alloy wheels with the following spec 8X18 ET45 5X112 Alloy Wheels Will these fit my Seat Leon SC FR 3 door with out any problems ? The center bore is 72.6mm but i can get spigots to reduce them to 57.1mm. Cheers.
  12. jacko5

What do you think about this ...

A while ago i bought my Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSi 2014. It only has had one previous owner, an older chap. Do you think i have the lowest mileage 2014 1.8 TSi in the UK ? It has only covered 7771 miles.
  13. jacko5

Sat Nav SD Card question

My Seat Leon has a V4 AT sat nav sd card. I have found a SD card with V9 but it says AS on the card ( 5fo etc to ). It is new and i am wondering if its ok to buy for my seat leon ?
  14. jacko5

Just about to buy a Seat Leon FR TSi 1.8 .. 2 questions ...

Well i am just about to buy a Seat Leon 1.8 TSi. Only done 7k miles on a 14 plate. Paid a deposit, but i ahve a couple of worries. My local garage ( Where i have my repairs done ) has said The TSi engines use quite a bit of oil. He said their was an article on TV about it. Does anyone know...
  15. jacko5

Diesel injector part advice fr170

Ok so the injector on my Seat Leon 2009 engine code BMN is failing ( letting to much fuel into the engine causing horrid smell for the exhaust because of over fueling ). I have managed to track this down on ebay...
  16. jacko5

Seat Leon fr tdi engine running on with key removed

Ok so i have had the above problem a while. It has now got worse. Took the key out of the ignition today and the car ran on for a couple of minutes even with the car locked with keyfob. Has anyone any idea why this is happening ? I am thinking it may be a relay ,,, fuel pump one ??? Anyone...
  17. jacko5

Seat Leon 2009 FR Diesel headlight bulb change help

Going to change my headlight bulbs for something better. Had a look at the headlight back cover. How does this come off ? I can see a metal clip at the top and bottom of the cover, do i prise these off with a screwdriver ? They seem pretty firm to get off with your hands. Thanks.
  18. jacko5

Rear electric windows not working .. need to close the rear window.

Well my rear electric windows have stopped working on my Seat Leon FR Diesel 2009. When i press the lock unlock switch on the front drivers door switch nothing happens at all. I have checked with Vag com and they are enabled ( thought i would check as i did some vag com messing ). Fuse is ok (...
  19. jacko5

Wanted ... Drivers side mirror Leon FR Diesel 2009

As stated need a power folding drives side mirror for my seat leon fr 2009. Its not the mirror with a crease line down it. It the same as on 2008 leon cars. Thanks.
  20. jacko5

Just joined a quick question ..

Just bought a Seat Leon FR 2009 Diesel. I visited Celitc Tuning website and put my Reg number in for a remap and it says i have the 170bhp engine not the 168 bhp engine. How can i confirm this ? Visual inspection under the bonnet ? I ask as i am getting my local garage to change the timing belt...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.