Search results

1. 1st Year Lease Service

My 6 month old 300 says it now needs an oil service - which I understand is a first year service. When looking on the Seat website at dealers near me, Croydon are quoting £240! For what is essentially an oil change and a bit of screen wash. I have booked an oil change at National for £55...
  2. Cupra heated seats

I have normal seats in my 300, paid about £300 for the winter Pack to get them heated.
  3. Show me your MEATY tyres

i'm also looking to do a similar thing and drop cupra 300 down to 18's, just struggling to find any rims with a close enough offset to stock ET50.
  4. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Thanks for organising, was a good day - sorry I didn't get to speak to many of you!
  5. FR power increase

The new Ibiza FR has under 115 bhp, the FR is more about the technology now than the power. Just buy a Cupra if you're after power! http://www.seat.co.uk/new-cars/new-ibiza/technical-data/fr.html
  6. 6 previous owners too many

Put my 300 plate into this, came out with a valuation of £68,555. Might put it up for sale through them!
  7. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Tickets came today, says I'm car 11/16, so i guess two more people have signed up before I did according to the list. What sort of time are people aiming to arrive? is it a mad rush at 7am?
  8. Rims

Try this; https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/
  9. Facelift Leon Cupra 300 missing service book.

Audi have done this for a while - I work at a non dealership garage with contracts to service lease cars and we can log in and log the services.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I got mine through Stone Acre, I was told 15 weeks, came in 11. This was back in May, think I got in just before the rush.
  11. Downsizing Rims

Thanks for the help guys, have got a set of Oz Vittoria, 8x18, ET48 on order.
  12. Downsizing Rims

I see, so - in theory - a 8J 50ET rim with a 5mm spacer would give the same positioning of the rim relative to the car as a 8J 45ET rim? Not that this is what I'm looking to do, just to clear this up in my mind!
  13. Downsizing Rims

I thought the larger the offset, the further away from the car the centre line of the rim would be? Am I getting it the wrong way round?
  14. Downsizing Rims

If dropping from a 50 ET to a 45 ET, how beneficial/needed would 5mm spacers be? Both rims being 8" diameter.
  15. Downsizing Rims

Thanks, useful website! I was planning on keeping the width the same at 8" to keep the grip!
  16. Downsizing Rims

Is the ST your car? Have you changed down?
  17. Downsizing Rims

Thanks, I currently have one of the OEM rims off the car as has a blowout down the m1 ayesterday, where would I be able to find the offset value? Thanks
  18. Downsizing Rims

I am thinking about down sizing the 300's 19" rims to 18", am i correct that changing from; 235/35 R19 Tyres on 8Jx19 ET50 Rims (OEM) to 235/40 R18 Tyres on 8Jx18 ET?? - Rims would maintain the overall diameter, and therefore wouldn't cause any errors in speedo reading etc. Does...
  19. ACC retrofit

Also interested, have a 300 with the radar box in the front, so thinking there must be someway to turn on ACC with VagCom or OBD11?
  20. TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

I'll be bringing my 300. Booking list: 1. Syphon - MK3 LEON CUPRA 300 2. LCR33 (Brett) - MK1 LEON CUPRA R 3. icestorm81 (Alex)- Mk1 LEON CUPRA R 4. Hawkers (James) - Mk2 LEON FR 5. Jake5566 - Mk4 IBIZA 16V SE SPORT 6. Niallain - MK3 LEON FR 184 7. Paddy6789 (Aaron) - MK3 LEON CUPRA 290 8...