Search results

1. Sub install

Hi all i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to wire a under seat sub with a built in amp into the 6j with the touch screen stereo, like how to remove stereo, how to connect to back of stereo and run the wires neatly through the car. Thanks all Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Sub install

Hi all i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to wire a under seat sub with a built in amp into the 6j with the touch screen stereo, like how to remove stereo, how to connect to back of stereo and run the wires neatly through the car. Thanks all [emoji2] [emoji2] Sent from my SM-G935F...
  3. Mod questions!!

Hi everyone i have a few questions, i have the seat ibiza 1.2 tsi fr. First of all does anyone who have to make the wing mirrors open and close when the car is locked and unlocked (possibly thinking vagcom) Next how do you get a needle sweep when starting the engine? Also any other cool...
  4. Ac

Is it possible to swap the manual dials for the digital layout (shown below) by any chance if so can it be done at home and rough cost? Cheers everyone Brad Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Help tinting

In that case does anybody know anywhere in Liverpool or wirral that can do it for 100? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Help tinting

Hi everyone i want to get my rear windowa tinted in my ibiza sc, i have the stuff to do it but am afraid ill mess up, i got quoted 165 for someone to do it. Was wondering if anyone lived in chester or on the wirral that could give me a hand would obviously give them some cash if they could...
  7. Sound?

Well f**k that then haha and i was looking into induction kits last night tbh and seen alot of people talking about forge ones Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Soundaktor removal

On the subject of soundaktor/sound actuator is it possible to install one into a car? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. Sound?

Do you think i could get one cheap and is it a easy install? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Sound?

This is something i really do not know anything about so i only know whatever you guys tell me. I am wanting to get the sound of my 1.2 tsi fr 2016 ibiza to be louder or abit more aggressive, but wasn't looking at cutting the exhaust etc is there any easy, quick, cheap methods. Thanks everyone...
  11. Colour choice

I do agree sam that black is lovely but by precious car was black and i haven't seen many grey was going for this look. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Colour choice

I don't mind cleaning the car but it is just that i imagined that white would be a b*ll ache. Where as the grey wouldn't show up dirt as much. Got any pictures of yours? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. Colour choice

Hi everyone, Just a quick thread, i am look at two different colours for a brand new ibiza fr in white or monsoon grey. I plan on getting black alloys with both ans also tinting rear windows on both. Any recommendations if so why? Thanks Brad:bleh:
  14. 1.2 fr tsi 90ps remap

Now that i didn't know at all, so do you know what is isnt that makes the two versions different and also would adding 35-40bhp and 50nm be safe and also worth doing ? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. 1.2 fr tsi 90ps remap

Ahhh i didnt know that i just thought it was the size of the engine bore making it the lower bhp, will definitely have a good talk with them, if so will go for the 130bhp. What colour is you ibiza if you don't mind me asking? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. 1.2 fr tsi 90ps remap

I think i may go to a about 125bhp and i only have a 90tsi so the engine bore is smaller but still i think 35 extra would be enough. Would 250 be a reasonable price? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. 1.2 fr tsi 90ps remap

Cheers for that, just needed some advice before i went ahead and Does the feel of the car feel much better and whats you fuel consumption like after. I got quoted 275 for a custom map with a increase of 40bhp and 50nm? I thought 40bhp seemed like a dramatic increase. Sent from my SM-G935F...
  18. 1.2 fr tsi 90ps remap

Hi everyone i am new to this forum and have just got myself a 2016 seat ibiza fr 1.2 tsi 90ps and i was wondering if anyone had remapped this model and if so could pass some advice forward to me. Also what is a reasonable price? Thanks everyone :lol:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members