Search results

1. Phantom touch screen when cold

This was the one I bought, fits perfectly, you just have to press the corners in. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Navigation-Focus-ST-Electric-Anti-scratch-Clear/dp/B0785PRBMT
  2. Phantom touch screen when cold

Don't want to tempt fate but I fitted a screen protector from Amazon and it hasn't done it since! Granted it's only been 3 weeks but living in Scotland it has been frosty about 3 times. Hopefully it stays this way and it will be the best £15 I've spent on the car.
  3. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Hi vcds gurus! I've fitted the sensor 955559C, I tried to put in the long coding 06885D but it keeps saying out of range. I've done all the steps up to this, the auto lights work but the rain wipers don't. Hopefully someone can help.
  4. Wiring diagram request.

Hi, im after the wiring diagram for the headlight switch on a 2017 Leon ST with full LED headlights, hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance. Raymond
  5. Fitting auto light switch from ebay - problems

Guys, hope someone can help with this one. I have a 2017 Leon ST FR Technology, I ordered one of the headlight switches with the dash sensor from ebay. It was the model for the Mk7 Golf, as I had read that this was the correct one to go for. When I plug it up I can get auto lights working fine...
  6. VCDS Glasgow area

Is there anyone in the Glasgow area that could code the rear lights to be on with the DRLs on my Leon? Many thanks!
  7. FR 17" wheels

I agree they aren't bad looking wheels, mine is a 5 door in Nevada white, that's why I was wondering about maybe changing the colour of them. Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk
  8. FR 17" wheels

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've done the 30 and 35 profile tyres and I'm not sure my bones can take it anymore, I guess I'm just looking for a little more comfort and compliance now. If I use speed it's usually in a straightish line, overtaking, so I don't want a harsh ride day to day. Sent...
  9. FR 17" wheels

Hello there, first post so please be gentle! I pick up my Leon FR tomorrow, it has the standard 17" wheels. Owing to my age now I am going to stick to that size of wheel. My question is, has anyone had the standard wheels redone in anthracite or a high power silver to show of the curves more...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise