Search results

1. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

I lasted 3 days with it before buying carista to turn it off. Having turned it off I think my 290 has fairly nice grunt to it.
  2. Carista App

It's in the customize menu them the bottom option which iirc is other. It's shown as a percentage. I turned mine off today, it was the sole reason for buying the adaptor.
  3. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

You need to go into the vehicle settings on the touch screen, there is an option for mirror folding in there. I took delivery of mine on Wednesday and the option was off in the menu.
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

No worries, I'd heard conflicting reports so at least that's cleared up.
  5. 2017 Leon!!!

My estate FR, no extra's except metallic has auto lights, the wipers need to be switched on manually but intermittent adjusts itself automatically. Not sure about auto dimming mirror. Incidentally mine came with Android auto which is supposedly a £150 option. It's very confusing.
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

Thanks, I think they look Ok and supposedly keep the ride a little more supple than the 18's. On another note I'm astonished by this 1.4 ecotsi, paired with DSG it's very quick and effortless. On more than a few occasions I've looked down at my speed and realized I'm heading toward licence...
  7. 2017 Leon!!!

Finally got some time and a decent day to give her a clean and take a couple of pics.
  8. 2017 Leon!!!

I took delivery of my FR ST on Friday, it has rained almost continuously since so no pics yet and it needs a clean already grr. It seems a nice drive but only been out locally so not had chance to stretch it's legs yet. Interestingly the delivery driver commented that they have made a lot of...
  9. 2017 Leon!!!

Mines a 1.4 ecotsi FR ST DSG in Monsoon grey. No extras as it was a cheapish lease deal. It'll be March at least as I'm a tart and want the new reg plate.
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

Nice, just been told mine arrived in the UK last week so I should have it in the next few weeks hopefully.
  11. 2017 Leon!!!

Any good? http://www.seat.com/owners/your-seat/manuals-offline/manuals.html?model=Leon+5D+(2016)&id=30&category=3
  12. 2017 Leon!!!

Of course, I didn't even think from business point of view! I've never had a company car though so the thought never even crossed my mind.
  13. 2017 Leon!!!

Nice, good price too (I've seen the pistonheads thread)! I'm not sure how it works in other countries but in the UK all carbon emitting cars are going to be £140 per year tax anyway so no specific targets to aim for. Maybe they just thought sod it!!!???!!!
  14. Leasing: is this a good price?

As others have said 3 years or less is optimal for lease, most of the best deals are over 24 months. The reason for this is warranty, anything going wrong in the first 3 years will be covered under the warranty, in the 4th year it'll be down to you to fix. If you take a 2 year you can normally...
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

That's from Blue Poppy. Colour change is due to the car being available and delivered in March, choice was White or Grey. I'm unsure how it works with the lease companies, I'm assuming that the large fleet companies order in many vehicles of certain specs and colours at reduced prices. And...
  16. 2017 Leon!!!

Is there much difference to the 1.4? Power output is the same, I'm not sure if the torque is delivered differently? I need the car before May so the 1.4 is fine and I've only got it for 2 years. I've managed to sort another deal but will be getting Monsoon Grey rather than Mystery Blue. Same...
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

How much and which dealer if you don't mind me asking? I offered to go up to £199 which would have been in line with the second cheapest quote (inclusive of admin fee) i'd had but no dice.
  18. 2017 Leon!!!

I'm only going off my own experience with the sales department, I'm sure the service dept. is fine as it's part of the Honda dealer.
  19. 2017 Leon!!!

The chap was friendly enough, I wasn't in there for anything other than a nosey at the new model though, I was in and out in 10 minutes. Can't be any worse than Blackpool... Also I think there are a few SEAT dealers in Preston, This was the one on Riverway, not sure if it's the same one as the...
  20. 2017 Leon!!!

Well Blackpool SEAT have just let me down telling me they quoted for manual rather than DSG even though they've ordered a DSG? Payment for the DSG would be £217 not the £187 they quoted originally, I've cancelled. Back to the drawing board.......................[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]